manual assessment at Jag/Land Rover

Comments

• AlwaysRocks
    AlwaysRocks Posts: 12 Forumite
    EmmaS123 wrote: »
    So should I recommend her to wait or should she try to do online test again?

Emma I guess it good to apply rather than waiting
  • Anthonyleigh
    Anthonyleigh Posts: 14 Forumite
    EmmaS123 wrote: »
    So should I recommend her to wait or should she try to do online test again?

Emma if she tries reapplying through Manpower again it says the candidate has already completed the online assessment. I'm waiting for Monday when it will be 3 months since I last applied online. The call I'm sure will come soon stating whether she will get a manual assessment or not.
  • villafc wrote: »
    Had email 3 weeks now after final interview still waiting
    Memy wrote: »
    Yes it is :beer:

And more than happy it helped in someway

Unfortunately it isn't a good indication, I just received this email, but have no idea why I was unsuccessful. :(

Thank you for applying to work with Manpower at Jaguar Land Rover West Midlands, and attending the interview. We really appreciate the time you have put into your application.

Unfortunately on this occasion we are unable to progress your application further and wish you all the best for your future employment.

Kind Regards

Manpower @ Jaguar Land Rover
  • evanss5
    evanss5 Posts: 35 Forumite
    dylan12345 wrote: »
    Unfortunately it isn't a good indication, I just received this email, but have no idea why I was unsuccessful. :(

Thank you for applying to work with Manpower at Jaguar Land Rover West Midlands, and attending the interview. We really appreciate the time you have put into your application.

Unfortunately on this occasion we are unable to progress your application further and wish you all the best for your future employment.

Kind Regards

Did you have the email to confirm that you were successful previously or is this the only email you've had after attending the interview?
    Sorry for the bad news, you gonna apply again down the line?
  • Hey guys the lowdown
    I applied for the new engine centre in Wolverhampton, I did my online assessment in January and no word since then, Iv called up and been told the rucruitment for there stretches all the way to mid of 2015 and it's a waiting game....anyway I got recommended by the woman on the phone to try for sollihul...
    So I went online and logged in...clicked the link and because I already completed and passed the online assessment I didn't have to do it again...but that was a 2 part test, instead I got given part 3 which was a effective test, how effective would this action be in this scenario....now like I said I already passed my assessment but somehow failedon this third part....anyone know if you can fail on just part 3 because to my understanding I answered correctly...
  • Has anyone attended manual assessment at Halewood, had email to confirm succesful & had or still for an awaiting interview date?
    Waiting game!!!
  • Hello, I attended my manual assesment for jaguar halewood on monday and received this email on wedensday,

Thank you for attending the manual assessment to work with Manpower at Jaguar Land Rover Halewood.
    You have successfully completed this part of the process.
    We will be reviewing all applicants at this stage and will be in touch to confirm if you have been selected for the next level of recruitment.
    However this may take some time due to the high volume of applicants.
    Kind Regards

Was just wondering does this mean I will be having a interview or is it just a general email everyone gets ??
  • grdonc
    grdonc Posts: 21 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    mellor1990 wrote: »
    Hello, I attended my manual assesment for jaguar halewood on monday and received this email on wedensday,

Thank you for attending the manual assessment to work with Manpower at Jaguar Land Rover Halewood.
    You have successfully completed this part of the process.
    We will be reviewing all applicants at this stage and will be in touch to confirm if you have been selected for the next level of recruitment.
    However this may take some time due to the high volume of applicants.
    Kind Regards

Was just wondering does this mean I will be having a interview or is it just a general email everyone gets ??

I went for the manual assessment at Halewood at the end of April and received the above email four days later and then yesterday I received a phone call inviting me for an interview next week.
  • flirtythirty76
    flirtythirty76 Posts: 38 Forumite
    edited 15 May 2014 at 3:01PM
    Thanks for the responses...
    They are the emails my Hubbie had on 5th May following his manual assessment at Halewood at the end of April but still no interview call/date...waiting!!
  • dylan12345
    dylan12345 Posts: 9 Forumite
    evanss5 wrote: »
    Did you have the email to confirm that you were successful previously or is this the only email you've had after attending the interview?
    Sorry for the bad news, you gonna apply again down the line?

Had the interview yesterday&got the email this morning, don't know if it's worth reapplying, would help if I knew what the problem was. Don't know what to, but luckily I'm in a job at present&only went for it because friend from work applied, it was only because I got so far in the recruitment process I started to think maybe it's a great opportunity I can't refuse, too late, I got refused.lol
    No worries, what will be, will be, who knows, I might reapply in 3 months.lol

Just want to say a big thank you for everyone's help&advice, I wish you all the best of luck. :T:beer::T Dylan
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure