IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel BW again

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post

Seems that Judge Wright is getting ready to whoop Excel and the incompetent BWLegal

Enjoy :)
  • claretmad62
    claretmad62 Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I can't tell you all how much your input is appreciated, it can be all consuming as many of you no doubt know...so thank you all very much. Not done yet and another one following on, but hey ho onward and upward.

Cheers
    cm62
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    You need to thank Lamilad for setting the Judges on the right track at Skipton for you, in advance!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Yes couldn't agree more CM....and long may it continue...Skipton the graveyard for Excel. Well done LL ��
    cm62
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Yes couldn't agree more CM....and long may it continue...Skipton the graveyard for Excel. Well done LL ��

I'm not done with Excel yet ;)
  • claretmad62
    claretmad62 Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Quick update, a week beyond the date given to BW to supply further particulars to their claim & heard nothing from them or Skipton CC...really hoping its gone but wont hold my breath!
    cm62
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Quick update, a week beyond the date given to BW to supply further particulars to their claim & heard nothing from them or Skipton CC...really hoping its gone but wont hold my breath!

Have you complained to the court?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Lamilad

I would email the court (tonight), with your claim no in the subject line, and point this out to them. Say something along the lines of

"As the claimant has failed to respond the directions as ordered by District Judge Wright on [DATE]. Please could the court confirm that this case will now be struck out as having no prospect off success and on account of the claimant's unreasonable behaviour?"

Then ring the court tomorrow to check they received it and to request (politely) that they deal with it urgently due to the time sensitive nature of the case.

Skipton Court:
    Email: skipton.cty.cm@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk,
    Tel: 01756 692650
  • Lamilad
    Might also be worth putting "FAO: Judge Wright" alongside your claim no in the subject line. To make sure it gets passed to her and not one of the other judges. I imagined she'll be none too pleased about her order being ignored.

Also attach a copy of the original order to the email for reference
  • Watching with interest. Can you please ask if any of your Skipton judges would like to move to Swansea?
    Although a practising Solicitor, my posts here are NOT legal advice, but are personal opinion based on limited facts provided anonymously by forum users. I accept no liability for the accuracy of any such posts and users are advised that, if they wish to obtain formal legal advice specific to their case, they must seek instruct and pay a solicitor.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure