The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    lucyloo99 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me how to set myself a daily/weekly points target?
    is there settings or something coz im loosing count of how many points im getting a day :mad:

you can't actually set yourself a daily target but to see how many you have earned in a day or to check what you have got just click on your name and my swagbucks. This should bring up a page with your account summary, ledger and bills. click on ledger and you will see everything you have earned - if you click on range you can see exactly how many SB you have earned in a day or a week etc and if you click on category you can pick out things like searches, or offers etc :)

Hope that helps xx
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • fairyclicks
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    DreamerV wrote: »
    Can you get those 50 in addition to the 3SBs for 10 videos on SBTV?

Also, does anyone else feel it's been too long since they released a swag code?

Yes thats in addition, the SBTV (not the app) has a max of 150 SB a day so in total you can get 200 just for watching (or not watching!) videos lol!!!

I think there was a code out last night but i missed it :(
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
  • littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 14 April 2012 at 11:18PM
    Options
    Oh yes indeed you can :D xx

Picture Mr Smithers... "Excellent!"
    Edit: Even better, 1st Amazon voucher claimed and 310 SB towards my next one!
    (It doesn't half take some verification! I hope it's not that hard next time lol)
  • fairyclicks
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Picture Mr Smithers... "Excellent!"
    Edit: Even better, 1st Amazon voucher claimed and 310 SB towards my next one!
    (It doesn't half take some verification! I hope it's not that hard next time lol)

whoop whoop well done on voucher numero uno :D xx
  • leoniestacy
    Options
    GILL635 wrote: »
    I've been wondering how you lot have been finding surveys on Peanutlabs, and I've just realised I hadnt clicked on the box there to fill my details in :o

All done now, currently on 160 for the day! Might do some more later on to try for the 200

xxx

what box do you have to click as im still not getting there surveys
    £2014 in 2014 challenge v-£30 c-£176.23 £201.23/£2014
    cs-£46.51 ms-£40 slp-14.32 sb-£30 TCB -£35 gm-£30 dy-£50
  • lucyloo99
    lucyloo99 Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone help mt Trusted Surveys are not working its been 3 days and i have contacted them but no reply yet
    i get this msg

You are already member of Swag Bucks Surveys. Please login to take surveys.

then this one

We have experienced an error and your Survey dashboard may be temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
    You may need to login/register to access your dashboard.

If you have reached this page in error, or you have been repeatedly denied access to your dashboard, please open a customer support ticket. We will investigate and get back to you shortly.

any ideas ?
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ok i am not up to date on mobile phones charges when it comes to internet stuff etc.

but with the moblile apt for watching the video clips, who much does it cost? or how width ( sorry dont know the term for broadband allowance on mobile phones) does it use per 50 videos etc

sorry hop that made sense..

Havent been doing much lately, only managing about 20 - 30 points a day, BUT it is alot more than i used to do,

Also bought some barb wire off amazon, and they allowed me to use the voucher codes ,as the wire was from a 3rd party seller:T

Also just a heads up with surveys.... I am going to be like the queen and have 2 birthdays.... and use the wrong one for all surveys etc.... i am doing this as someone twonk has taken out 2 wonga loans in my name... with very ltd info on me, sooooooooooooooo until the police and wonga find out who it is ( via the bank account they had the money put into) i am def giving a wrong DOB on surveys...

The loans were taken out in Jan and March.. so well before i started using Swagbucks again... so I am not trying to put people off, just edge on the side of caution, as you just dont know...
    Work to live= not live to work
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm not that up on internet from mobile phones either, but as far as I can tell the ap is free, and I only play the videos when I'm in the vicinity of free WiFi (i.e. my house, partner's house, university) so I don't think there is a cost. I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong.

With the credit card thing, it's always important to be careful. I don't think any of the surveys I have done though have actually asked for dob. I have a spam email to collect emails from any surveys that I do. The most they'll get is my age, address, spam email - I don't think they usually ask for name either. You do make a good point though about being careful about surveys - some of them could be a scam to get money, and even if just 1 in a hundred, then once you've done hundreds, you may get stung by it.
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes thats in addition, the SBTV (not the app) has a max of 150 SB a day so in total you can get 200 just for watching (or not watching!) videos lol!!!

I think there was a code out last night but i missed it :(

Thanks fc, I've downloaded it. Find it much better than waiting for videos to finish on the computer than going to play another one. Wonder if anyone actually watches. I must say as I was pressing snooze on my phone alarm this morning, I had some comedy ones playing on my mobile and it was making me laugh. It also conveniently drowned out the noise of kids in the park out at 6:30am. Whose kids (3-5years old) are out at 6:30am on a Sunday morning?? Or am I just out of touch because I don't have kids?

Update: with it's help, I have now claimed my 2nd £5 voucher (since start date 4th April - very happy) :)
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    I do love the SBTV app. The points just keep rolling in :) I love not having to do anything to earn lol

SBTV on the computer doesn't seem to be giving me any points today so far tho.. my swag meter hasn't moved in 3 videos :(
    Edit: It's added 10 now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport