Free Treat Box for your dog (FB)

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,852
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
https://m.facebook.com/TopCollarPack/photos/a.298269880360688.1073741828.297910000396676/622030727984600/?type=3&theater

Receive a Treat box with free samples of gluten & wheat free dog biscuits from Top Collar

It even come personalised with a photo of your beloved pooch.

Just paste a photo of your dog into the comments section of the Top Collar Facebook page; and they will contact you via Facebook for address details.

2594540_1.jpg
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Just to update there is a £1 charge for P&P.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,852
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Just to update there is a £1 charge for P&P.

Yep, I moved it to the low spend board as a charge is incurred now.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Just to update there is a £1 charge for P&P.

Note that it says nowhere on here that to get your free dog treat, you pay £1 P&P and also subscribe to a bi-monthly delivery of dog treats @ £5.99 a go.

SO that's£11.98 a month for some FREE dog treats.

You can cancel subscription immediately by emailing them. Don't forget.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    As my dog had teeth out yesterday I'm now a bit reluctant to sign up as she is on soft food only!
  • Has anyone received their box yet?
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 186
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I haven't. I had a message from them last Monday asking if everything was OK. I replied saying I was waiting for the first one to be delivered. I am assuming that mine will come on the 28th as they show on their website that they should arrive on 12th & 28th of each month.
  • Received on 28th. I don't think I would be happy continueing as it is expensive for a small amount.
    Cancelled very easily.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport