About to have a Baby? Free Contraction Master!

Comments

• I want a cesarean....
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    I wish I had needed to use this! baby came so quickly we didn't have time for timing!
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • PIXIEBUM wrote: »
    i think people make a big fuss out of labour when it need not be.
    i had my son at 16 and i watched all the programs to get myself prepared but not scared i planned everything until i got pre-eclamisia and had to be induced otherwise from being induced i had no pain relief at all and i believe this is because when i was having a contraction i focused on pointing my ankle and relaxing!

try it might just work for you!

this made me laugh! you must have had a really easy & short labour!
  • Hi! I love the contraction master site. Thanks! Very useful. I am pregnant with my second baby which is due tomorrow. I will remember the pointing my ankle advice as well. I am sure I will find this extremely helpful!!
  • rachell wrote: »
    Hi! I love the contraction master site. Thanks! Very useful. I am pregnant with my second baby which is due tomorrow. I will remember the pointing my ankle advice as well. I am sure I will find this extremely helpful!!
    ha ha, I wonder where you point your ankle! Seriously though, have a good labour. I had epidural first time, and gas and air with second, both times I said never again, but they were both rewarding in their own way.
  • This is brilliant as a midwife I'll be telling all my women to use this.... thank you for the tip xx
  • upsadaisy
    upsadaisy Posts: 417 Forumite
    I used this with my first and it was very helpful. So much easier to click or rely on your partner.
  • Thanks I'll pass this not my sister who is due at the end of March.
  • i used this this with my hubby when i had my son. it was very helpful my contraction was so close together that i rang the hospital and they told me to come in straight away. 45 minutes later my son was born. i had 5 and half hours of labour and next to no pain relieve at. hope my next baby will be as quick when we have another one.
  • kim_ley
    kim_ley Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    I used this with my second but i just couldnt stay in one place so kept forgetting to click!

I had two very long and painfull labours but my best advice is don't get worked up, yes it hurts like hell, but it's natural and instinctive and ITS TOO LATE.
    I don't see the point in getting worked up - it has to come out.
    (I guess i'm the laid back go with the flow type.

And the person saying they want csection it is not something to be wished for!!!
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills