Ferry Travel voucher codes

Options
124»

Comments

• JulieM
    JulieM Posts: 753 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Newshound! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Further to my post no 4, I've had a quick look through magazines lying around the house and sure enough I've come across a discount code, though only for up to next March.

NTR94 gives 15% off car travel for one night or more, book by 31 Dec 2014 for travel until 26 Mar 2015.

As others have said, it's probably too early for discounts for next August but this may help someone.

I've also put the code on the 'Red Funnel Promo Codes please' on the UK Holidays Board.
  • martinbuckley
    Options
    save up your tesco clubcard vouchers and use them to pay for a wightlink trip.
  • harry272
    harry272 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know of any P&O Ferries Discount Code for motorcycles from Hull to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge cannot find any this year
    Cheers
  • chuppachop
    Options
    Has anyone got a promo code for Ferry Crossing please
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's only valid for another week, but XMASWINE will get you a free case of wine http://www.poferries.com/en/dover-calais/offers/day-trip-offer?promotion=XMASWINE
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Discount Codes ‘n Vouchers’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • ladypike
    Options
    Hi, does anyone happen to have a discount code for Brittany Ferries please? X
  • jigsy_in_spain
    Options
    Hi,
    Doe anyone know of any codes for Brittany Ferries from
    Santander to Plymouth
    Many thanks
  • zeezee33
    zeezee33 Posts: 193 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know of any voucher codes from Scotland to northern Ireland via ferry?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure