Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    boots star gift tomorrow 14.10.16, zoella on your back gift set £26.00
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/boots-star-gift-tomorrow-14-10-16-zoella-your-back-gift-set-26-2526965
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Did LEJC finish her bathroom? ;)

Caravan is cleared and packed down for another year. :eek: That went quick!

Pile of sleeping bags, sheets and blankets to wash hope the weather holds. Not looking forward to scrubbing the awning horrible job. :(

Not been over for few weeks and few queen wasps were trying to make it their residence. Huge things, I thought it was just one but as Mr TS was taking awning down there were several they seem to like to get under the clip release on the poles. :eek: He had to be careful when collapsing the poles down.

So was moles first year, toads/frogs last year and this year wasps. :rotfl: Hope none of the wasps have managed to make home anywhere in the actual caravan, all the vents etc have been shut up so fingers crossed. :eek:
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    locarr wrote: »

How much :eek::eek: good grief!!!!
  • matty17r
    matty17r Posts: 1,215
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Very busy thread today and lots of interesting posts about retirement. mhoc -maybe you oh could start a gardening business. Now people are living longer there is great demand for gardeners. You can fit your lifestyle around your business - not the other way around like when you are working full time.
    Locarr - loved your whoopsies. I have been very unlucky this week and thinking I may have to pay full price for bread and cake which is worrying me quite a lot.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    :T:T:T pheww pleased to hear it

You don't know how relieved I am bubbs, it's been chewing me up all week. :o

Sorry you have had a difficult day. x Feel really sorry for your neighbour, poor man, I hope he gets the right assessments for his needs.
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Did LEJC finish her bathroom? ;)

Caravan is cleared and packed down for another year. :eek: That went quick!

Pile of sleeping bags, sheets and blankets to wash hope the weather holds. Not looking forward to scrubbing the awning horrible job. :(

Not been over for few weeks and few queen wasps were trying to make it their residence. Huge things, I thought it was just one but as Mr TS was taking awning down there were several they seem to like to get under the clip release on the poles. :eek: He had to be careful when collapsing the poles down.

So was moles first year, toads/frogs last year and this year wasps. :rotfl: Hope none of the wasps have managed to make home anywhere in the actual caravan, all the vents etc have been shut up so fingers crossed. :eek:

Least you are all packed up at the manor now:T hope there are none at home inside:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    You don't know how relieved I am bubbs, it's been chewing me up all week. :o

Sorry you have had a difficult day. x Feel really sorry for your neighbour, poor man, I hope he gets the right assessments for his needs.
    Worry no more x
    Yes so do i, hes back at hospital now will go Tues to see him:) He is not y neighbour his dad was a client i cleaned for;)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    matty17r wrote: »
    Very busy thread today and lots of interesting posts about retirement. mhoc -maybe you oh could start a gardening business. Now people are living longer there is great demand for gardeners. You can fit your lifestyle around your business - not the other way around like when you are working full time.
    Locarr - loved your whoopsies. I have been very unlucky this week and thinking I may have to pay full price for bread and cake which is worrying me quite a lot.

I'm being a bit more careful of late with my bread whoopsies. I was getting a bit too blas! throwing out the ends of loaves. Now I'm halving them and freezing them.....and..........wait for it.....making croutons and freezing breadcrumbs:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Worry no more x
    Yes so do i, hes back at hospital now will go Tues to see him:) He is not y neighbour his dad was a client i cleaned for;)

Isn't it funny....he's been on my mind today and I don't even know him.....it's funny how this thread gets under your skin.........
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Isn't it funny....he's been on my mind today and I don't even know him.....it's funny how this thread gets under your skin.........

Im pleased its not just me, I was the same...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure