Sun Holiday Codes January 2018

Comments

• Can anyone pls tell me if the min 4 person charge applies to extras as well. I have booked for Butlins and need to do an additional 2 person booking which says I will have to pay for 4 persons, but I need to find out if Butlins will charge for a minimum of 4 as well for half board food costs of £19.75 per person. If I k ow I am only going to be charged the £38.00 for accommodation, I don’t mind, but if I will be charged half board costs for four people, then it is not worth it. Cheaper to book through Butlins.
    :naughty:naughty:Hoping to be debt free for life!
  • Can anyone pls tell me if the min 4 person charge applies to extras as well. I have booked for Butlins and need to do an additional 2 person booking which says I will have to pay for 4 persons, but I need to find out if Butlins will charge for a minimum of 4 as well for half board food costs of £19.75 per person. If I k ow I am only going to be charged the £38.00 for accommodation, I don’t mind, but if I will be charged half board costs for four people, then it is not worth it. Cheaper to book through Butlins.

I've been charged for only three entertainment passes on my butlins booking despite the four person charge by the sun. I would imagine they only charge the half board for the actual number of people too. You could ring them to ask? The main butlins phone mumber has a menu option just for sun booking related enquiries.
  • loubie_lou
    loubie_lou Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hiya. If you go on a Europe holiday. Do you get the chance to upgrade your caravan after purchase?
    In debt no more!
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Can anyone pls tell me if the min 4 person charge applies to extras as well. I have booked for Butlins and need to do an additional 2 person booking which says I will have to pay for 4 persons, but I need to find out if Butlins will charge for a minimum of 4 as well for half board food costs of £19.75 per person. If I k ow I am only going to be charged the £38.00 for accommodation, I don’t mind, but if I will be charged half board costs for four people, then it is not worth it. Cheaper to book through Butlins.

The minimum payment of 4 people is only for the £9.50 /£15pp
    As long as you only put 2 names down you'll only be charged for the 2 half boards and entertainment passes ,also linen hire if applicable.
    If they do charge for any extra people by mistake phone Butlins and have them taken off.
  • essex_boy
    loubie_lou wrote: »
    Hiya. If you go on a Europe holiday. Do you get the chance to upgrade your caravan after purchase?

I've never been offered it.
    The Caravans that Eurocamp use are better than UK ones in my opinion and usually have decking with Garden Furniture.
  • essex_boy
    Theres a new extension to this promotion starting tomorrow
    I will either post the codewords here or start a new thread
    I havent been given a bonus Sun Saver code but have been given a VIP Priority Codeword so seems this time Codewords are the way to go
    With the bonus code word and 4 other Codewords the booking office will be open on Tuesday ( maybe early morning if we manage to guess the codeword)
  • essex_boy
    HOLIDAYS FROM £9.50
    Monday-Friday (4 night breaks)
    March 12, 19, 26

April 16, 23, 30

May 7, 14, 21

September 3, 10, 17, 24

October 1, 8, 15, 29

November 5, 12, 19, 26

Friday-Monday (3 night breaks)
    March 9, 16, 23

April 13, 20, 27

May 4, 11, 18

September 7, 14, 21, 28

October 5, 12, 19, 26

November 2, 9, 16, 23, 30

HOLIDAYS FROM £15
    Monday-Friday (4 night breaks)
    April 9

May 28

June 4, 11, 18, 25

July 2, 9, 16

October 22

Friday-Monday (3 night breaks)
    March 30

April 6

May 25

June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

July 6, 13, 20

August 31
  • essex_boy
    These are the codewords so far towards Tuesdays booking Office

BONUS ... GOOD
    Saturday February 24th 2018 ...WALL
  • Any spare priority booking references for this promotion? I have been sent a sun savers bonus code but no priority booking reference for the codeword way. Thank you
  • essex_boy
    edited 25 February 2018 at 9:04AM
    Nicki778 wrote: »
    Any spare priority booking references for this promotion? I have been sent a sun savers bonus code but no priority booking reference for the codeword way. Thank you

Priority Booking References dont exist anymore
    All bonus Codewords would be the same which is the word GOOD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family