The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

When do asda change offers

I have looked on their website but cannot see it . Does anyone know when their offers change, how often ?

thanks
TOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb :T

Comments

• chelle
    chelle Posts: 200 Forumite
    There are not "set" days, though Wednesday seems a popular "end of aisle" day change. Depends what HO decides really, and competitor activity
  • doelani
    doelani Posts: 2,576
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    chelle wrote: »
    There are not "set" days, though Wednesday seems a popular "end of aisle" day change. Depends what HO decides really, and competitor activity

thanks for that , hopefully they will still have wine offer on tomorrow when I go lol
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800
    Forumite
    doelani wrote: »
    I have looked on their website but cannot see it . Does anyone know when their offers change, how often ?

thanks

They usually change instore Monday and Wednesday. I find that most of the big offers finish on a Tuesday evening, just a few finish on a Sunday. Tesco and Sainsbury's seem to have the same days for offers finishing/starting.

My supermarket http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ will usually give you the finishing date of a specific offer, except for some asda ones which say 31/12, which means they don't know when it finishes.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• doelani
    doelani Posts: 2,576
    Forumite
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    They usually change instore Monday and Wednesday. I find that most of the big offers finish on a Tuesday evening, just a few finish on a Sunday. Tesco and Sainsbury's seem to have the same days for offers finishing/starting.

My supermarket http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ will usually give you the finishing date of a specific offer, except for some asda ones which say 31/12, which means they don't know when it finishes.

thanks

Got my wine and wkd for dd so all sorted now. Find the 3 for £12 great for trying new wines ( not a wine drinker) as got some wines that were almost £8 for basically £4 so if I do not like it £4 is better to waste than £8 lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport