Syndol back in the UK

I used to use synods tablets all the time and have not been able to find them anywhere for months and was even told by loads of pharmacies that they were no longer being made

In the last couple of days I have found that they are now available again and have ordered some from Pharmacy First.

These are the only thing that works on my tension head aches so can't wait for them to arrive!

Comments

• command
    command Posts: 226
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    It would be a good idea to check out the local pharmacy first so you can save on the postage. If they are back in the UK, it would be likely that it would be available in the pharmacies. A quick google search indicates that some people are getting it from their local Boots.
  • Gingernutty
    Gingernutty Posts: 3,769
    Forumite
    It's the licencing thing - I was told that one company bought another company and when they checked the licences, they were out of date.

The people who make Syndol and a whole slew of other P and GLS goods need to get the licences renewed before they can manufacture and market them again.

Irritating. Syndol was the only one that hit the spot......:(
    :huh: Don't know what I'm doing, but doing it anyway... :huh:
  • I have seen that Chemist.net are now stocking Syndol again too, well at least the 30s. Guessing they have finally sorted the manufacturing issue and it will hopefully be back everywhere soon.:j
  • Hi, thank the heavens Syndol is back! I and my husband have not missed anything so much. I know it has been stocking at betterchemist.com and at a good price. x
  • ellie14
    ellie14 Posts: 1,342
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Boots the chemist have syndol,they also have their own branded ones
    same thing but cheaper. Check the list of ingredients , Boots Tension Headache Tablets.
  • ellie14 wrote: »
    Boots the chemist have syndol,they also have their own branded ones
    same thing but cheaper. Check the list of ingredients , Boots Tension Headache Tablets.

That's what I use. I've been waiting for this news for months! :j
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
  • mumsiemum
    mumsiemum Posts: 254
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Wohooo!! Thank goodness for that! Its the only thing that works for my headaches :j

MM
    February 2021 GC £301.45 / £300.00
    March 2021 GC £266.41 / £280.00
    April 2021 GC £53.19 / £300.00
  • nickyt
    nickyt Posts: 915
    Forumite
    Still can't get them in my area yet hope it's not too much longer
    Thanks for any help and advice given
    ~~~Nicky~~~
This discussion has been closed.