Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options
sn1987a
sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
edited 28 February 2015 at 1:46PM in Discount codes & vouchers
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the new Beauty Boxes (monthly subscription) codes and chat thread![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is a thread about Beauty boxes. Read the first post for more information and current offers. As you post new offers and discount codes, I will add them to the first page. Together we can find the best beauty boxes bargains![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PLEASE BE AWARE that people receive boxes at different times and some of us want the surprise element! If you wish to discuss a box within 7 days of it arriving, you must either use white text or put SPOILER in square brackets [ ] at the start of your post, followed by /SPOILER in square brackets [ ] at the end when describing the products in any way.

This includes any information which may help to identify a product ie using words such as "large tube", "cleansing", "pleasant smell", "moisturising", "liquid" etc.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is a continuation post from here. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Thanks to purplebutterfly for starting the previous thread! It has been very successful![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
This is a list of beauty boxes companies delivering in UK in alphabetical order (click on the name to go to the official webpage). Scroll down for the discount codes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UK boxes[/FONT]

Birchbox (BB)
Cohorted Beauty Box
Glossybox (GB)
Latest in Beauty (LIB)
Love Lula Box
Love me Beauty
My Boutique Box (warning: the first box got bad reviews)
My Little Box
Souk Souk
The Pink Parcel
[FONT=&quot]You beauty Discovery Box [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Non-UK boxes with UK shipping
Lip Factory Box [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lip Monthly [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wantable [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]List of Beauty boxes, their facebook page (offers are often posted in facebook or tweeter) and the available codes.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UK boxes[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Birchbox (BB)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]facebook page[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
£10 + £2.95 P&P [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- monthly subscription box
- Cashback available
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]- Referral links are available (refer a friend and both you and your friend will receive 50 points to spend in birchbox shop)[/FONT]. Ask for one in the referrers board.

Cohorted Beauty Box
[FONT=&quot] £19.99 - the box is available on a montlhly basis but it is not a monthly subscription

[/FONT]Glossybox (GB)
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]facebook page
[/FONT]£10 + £3.25 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P&P[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- monthly subscription box
- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use code RESUB0914 and receive an extra box worth £75, when you buy a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription. T[/FONT]he FREE Box includes 6 FULL SIZED products from So Susan, Butter London, EuPhidra, Be a Bombshell, Affair 102 and Philip B. [FONT=&quot]The offer is valid for 3, 6 or 12 month subscription plans. Offer valid between 30th September– 1st November 2014 or until stocks last. Your free box will be dispatched separately within 2 weeks of placing the first order.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- Cashback available
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- Referral links available

[/FONT]Latest in Beauty (LIB)
[FONT=&quot]facebook page
Themed boxes are released periodically and prices vary.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Love Lula Box
facebook page [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monthly subscription box[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£12.50[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No offers[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Love me beauty
facebook page [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monthly subscription box. You choose one out of 3 available boxes each month.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£10 + £3.95 (P&P)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My Boutique Box (warning: the first box got bad reviews) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Facebook page [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New monthly subscription box. It launched in August 2014.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£10 + £3.95 (P&P)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No offers

My Little Box
Facebook page
[/FONT] New monthly subscription box coming from France! First box was sent in September 2014.
£11+3.95 (P&P)
No offers

[FONT=&quot]Souk Souk [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]facebook page [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£10 + £2.95 P&P[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Pink Parcel [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The box delivers tampons and beauty products.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£9.95 (P&P included)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New customers: the first box costs £5.95[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You beauty Discovery Box [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£6.95 (P&P included)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note: You can choose two products from a shortlist each month. The shortlist is available on the 1st of each month. Popular products are sold out within hours.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Non-UK boxes with UK shipping
Lip Factory Box [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is an American box with UK shipping. Cost: $32 including shipping equivalent to ~£19.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No offers [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lip Monthly [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is an American box with UK shipping. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$10 + $5 (P&P)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Referral links available.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wantable [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another American box. There are three different subscriptions: make-up, accessories and intimates.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$40 + $7 (P&P) for a one off box or $36 + $7 (P&P) for recurring subscription[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
General tips:
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] A lot of beauty boxes offer free shipping during bank holidays or other discounts/free gifts.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Subscribe to their newsletters, you will receive the offers by email.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Always check for cashback.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Always check for discount codes. We may miss some of the offers, so Google is your friend. (and please let us know if you find something new!)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Many companies have affiliation programmes. If you are a new customer, before ordering, you could ask for a referral link in the referral board [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42. A friend will get some extra points for referring you and in some cases you will get as well. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Please post or PM me with any new boxes or any details that need to be added. Let’s make this thread the best one! [/FONT]

Comments

• sn1987a
    Options
    The first post came out very long! Is there anything else I should add? (if you had the patience to go through all of it!)
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    Excellent job! Very thorough! There's some boxes there I hadn't even heard about.

Nice to have a new thread! :)
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    great start to the new thread.

I dont think the tryme code for memebox works anymore. and the links for memebox dont work :(
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    posts removed where people are posting links to their own blogs (afraid not allowed)
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • sn1987a
    Options
    I dont think the tryme code for memebox works anymore. and the links for memebox dont work :(

Thanks for that! I removed the code and updated the links.

Memebox will bring out later today 3 more boxes: Just gellin', Blackheads no more and Very Berry box. If you search them in their site they come up but they are available now only for vips.
  • nat_85
    nat_85 Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    My MeMe box arrived this morning, not sure about a whitening face mask but the rest of the bits are quite interesting

I would use them again without a doubt, nice to try out a few different ones!
  • Laurell
    Laurell Posts: 148 Forumite
    Options
    No Memebox for me today and now I'm not home for a few days :(
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    Ive never heard of Boutique Box -where was i when the launch happened?? anyway they are now out of stock for this months box. did anyone manage to get one? would love to see some reviews x
  • nat_85
    nat_85 Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    Have the details for Septembers YBD appeared any where?
  • sn1987a
    Options
    did anyone manage to get one? would love to see some reviews x

I want to see some reviews as well! They had a spoiler of a nail polish that didn't get me excited so I skipped it. They only sent the boxes on the 27th. I guess people will receive them beginning of next week.

I was wondering about the YBD list as well! Could someone post it for us?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure