The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    When does penut labs and supersonic 'refresh'
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    They refresh throughout the evening normally - there's a couple of extra 5SB vids on PL for me just now :)
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    SC84 wrote: »
    Come on Dads! I'm doing my bit for us old farts :P

I'm doing my best - up to 450 so far. Unfortunately I'd already done everything yesterday before the sign-ups, so missed those. I'm sick of SBTV already!!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • Smits
    Smits Posts: 460 Forumite
    Missed the code :/
    Total payment recieved from GPT etc as June: £0.00
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Good evening ladies and gentleman,

Managed to get 120sb today! But some of the videos are just not playing for me today :-/
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    marieukxx wrote: »
    I recently signed up. Under the Trusted Surveys section I cannot complete the beverages survey it keeps resetting one of the answers back to not being answered. I messaged them and they said to go into update profiles and do it that way but I don't see any place to update profiles.

Mine's been there since I signed up to Swagbucks I think! I emailed them about it, they said they can't clear it off my dashboard as they don't host the surveys (I never understand this - the profile surveys are on the Swagbucks site, not the offer walls?!) but agreed to credit me the 2 SB manually as I told them I'd tried to complete it many times and it wouldn't go away. My answers do all show up as filled in, so the survey is obviously glitchy for pretty much everyone.
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just had a 60SB survey appear on PL - taking my total earned today to 444SBs :D:D
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Just had a 60SB survey appear on PL - taking my total earned today to 444SBs :D:D

Good god. :T
  • Alicarroll
    Alicarroll Posts: 127 Forumite
    Has anybody signed up to emusic on PeanutLabs?? It keeps appearing under my 'videos' section so really not sure whether to bother or not. It is for 289 sbs.
  • laura_hoggle
    laura_hoggle Posts: 468 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello all!

I'd like to join this thread please, and go for the full 4245 a month - although probably only something like 3400 for June, being part way through already!

I'm a relative newbie to Swagbucks, signed up in April and forgot about it, but must have referred someone - logged back in a few days ago and account was at 600 odd from referrals! I've just cashed out on 1 £5 Amazon voucher already, with another 114 in the pot. OH has just said he wants a Kindle for Christmas, so everything I get from this is going towards that!
    MFW 2016 #32 £1574.66/£1500:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport