Lastminute Secret Hotels (ex London) Revealed Discussion

Comments

• Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea what either of these two hotels are in Stratford Upon Avon?

Number 1: GRAB A GREAT DEAL TODAY, SUPERB DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE! Enjoy a great stay at this perfectly placed and stunning hotel. Bedrooms are super stylish and comfortable, furnished with modern touches. The hotel has plenty of FREE parking and only a 10 minute walk from the River and the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. There is an award winning restaurant and a stylish bar / lounge, perfect for a pre-Theatre tipple or a well earned drink after a day spent sightseeing or shopping!

Number 2:
    * GRAB A GREAT DEAL TODAY! * This fabulous Historic hotel is situated in the heart of Stratford only minutes walk from the fantastic shops and sightseeing destinations, such as Shakespeare's House and the RSC Theatre. Each room is decorated in a unique style that gives a real sense of Shakespearean history and charm. It is full of character and oozes quality of service. A great buy!

I've tried googling but can't seem to identify either. Thanks loads :)
  • Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea what either of these two hotels are in Stratford Upon Avon?

Number 1: GRAB A GREAT DEAL TODAY, SUPERB DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE! Enjoy a great stay at this perfectly placed and stunning hotel. Bedrooms are super stylish and comfortable, furnished with modern touches. The hotel has plenty of FREE parking and only a 10 minute walk from the River and the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. There is an award winning restaurant and a stylish bar / lounge, perfect for a pre-Theatre tipple or a well earned drink after a day spent sightseeing or shopping!
    The Stratford, Arden St, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QQ
    Number 2:
    * GRAB A GREAT DEAL TODAY! * This fabulous Historic hotel is situated in the heart of Stratford only minutes walk from the fantastic shops and sightseeing destinations, such as Shakespeare's House and the RSC Theatre. Each room is decorated in a unique style that gives a real sense of Shakespearean history and charm. It is full of character and oozes quality of service. A great buy!
    Mercure Shakespeare Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon, Chapel St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6ER
  • Thanks Pelican
    May i ask how you seem to find out all the info, i googled it on numerous occasions and got nothing, will possibly save me having to hassle you again.
    Thanks again.
  • I've got quite an extensive list which unfortunately isn't publicly accessible, and unfortunately it's no longer being updated either.

I also have a variety of other methods that I don't want to make public as lastminute will probably prevent their use if I do.
  • ljbnotts
    ljbnotts Posts: 608 Forumite
    Any ideas for this hotel in Brussels?
    <LI class=text>2 for 1 offer! Nice Hotel close to Avenue Louise - 4* - Brussels<LI class=city>BE<LI class=rating>stars-4-0.gif
    Hotel information

!2 for 1 offer! Nice Hotel close to Avenue Louise! This 4 star hotel offers excellent facilities and is conveniently located in the centre. Discover the cosmopolitan city of Brussels and enjoy modern, spacious and comfortable guest rooms ensuring a peaceful rest after a busy day in town. view full hotel description

Restaurant
    • Restaurant & Outlets: The hotel features a restaurant, one bar offering a variety of drinks, light refreshments and dining.
    Location information
    • Brussels Midi main train station
    Local attractions
    • Royal Museum of Art
    • Bois de la Cambre
    • Victor Horta Museum
    • Grand Place
    • Royal Square
    • Park of Brussels
    • Chatelain Area
    • The Cinquantenaire
    • Sablon Area
    • Blue Tower
    • Bayer Head Office
    • Louise Area

Hotel facilities
    • Car rental desk
    • Laundry
    • Parking*
    • Reception desk
    • Safety Deposit Boxes
    *May incur additional costs

Room facilities
    • Air Conditioning
    • Radio
    • Bathrobe*
    • Cable television
    • Connecting Rooms
    • En-Suite Bathroom
    • Telephone
    • Television
    • Voicemail
    • High speed internet connection*
    • Work desk with lamp
    • Hairdryer
    • Mini-bar
    • Pay TV
    • Private bathroom with bathtub
    *May incur additional costs

Any help would be appreciated!
  • Epicman
    Epicman Posts: 14 Forumite
    Can I get some help with this hotel in Rome?

This fantastic 4 star hotel has spacious, well equipped rooms and the latest technological innovations. It is elegantly decorated and features a modern and stylish atmosphere with brightly-lit interiors. You will find this contemporary property on the edge of Rome, 15km from the historic city centre, yet with good access to the whole of the city. This luxury hotel has all the conveniences necessary for a comfortable and pleasant stay.
  • Epicman wrote: »
    Can I get some help with this hotel in Rome?

This fantastic 4 star hotel has spacious, well equipped rooms and the latest technological innovations. It is elegantly decorated and features a modern and stylish atmosphere with brightly-lit interiors. You will find this contemporary property on the edge of Rome, 15km from the historic city centre, yet with good access to the whole of the city. This luxury hotel has all the conveniences necessary for a comfortable and pleasant stay.

Eurostars Roma Congress

Having some technical trouble with the Brussels one.
  • Hi,

I used some previous threads to help work out this hotel, but wanted to confirm that it is still right as they were quite old;

This amazing 5 star hotel in the heart of all that's London is within walking distance to Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral & Tate Modern. With the tube on the hotels' doorstep, the West Ends shopping & theatre district can be reached within minutes as well as the O2 Arena only a short trip away.

Just booked this one and it is the Andaz
    Liverpool Street
    London
  • Modern hotel at the edge of the citycentre - 3* - Amsterdam

Located just outside the city centre, 15 minutes by bus to Central station. Modern hotel with excellent facilities for both business and leisure guests. Good restaurant and a nice garden.

Local attractions
    • Athenaeum Illustre
    • Westerpark
    • Linnaeushof
    • Mint Tower
    • Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)
    • Maison Descartes
    Thank you
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by graceelisabeth viewpost.gif
    Hi All,

The Stratford, Arden St, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QQ
    Just to confirm that I booked this and it is The Stratford - Thanks Pelican
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport