Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• I can now confirm the SKY situation is resolved thankyou Quidco for getting this resolved for me :) .
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    adonis10 wrote: »
    Hi quidco.

In the age of instant bank transfers why does it take 4-5 days for you to send money via PayPal? With pretty much everything else PayPal is instant.

Hello @adonis10,

Thanks for raising that point.

We are definitely working to try and make our payments as efficient as possible.

For instance, Our Amazon payments used to take up to 10 days and we have narrowed that down to 24 hours from request.

Hopefully, we will see a similar change with PayPal payments in the nearest future so definitely keep up the faith.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    I can now confirm the SKY situation is resolved thankyou Quidco for getting this resolved for me :) .

Hello @legendkiller2k8,

Thanks for your post & I am glad to hear that your cashback has been sorted.

Enjoy your cashback.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • I would like to ask a rep from Quidco in regards to the £10 bonus email how many of these are queried and resolved as being an error on your behalf.

I ask because I am helping someone and they are now being asked details about the email. You sent the email, you know the date it was used due to the purchase and you now want us, the customer, to do your work for you - or just forget about the bonus so you do not have to pay out. If the Quidco tracking system worked 100% then I would say it could be customer error. But I was there and took this person through the process so I know it was done correctly.

When things go smoothly, Quidco - like all cashback companies - gets no complaints. But when it goes wrong - and not always the fault of Quidco - why does it take so long for anything to be resolved / ignored / hoped that it would be forgotten.
    kimcoates wrote: »
    I would like to ask a rep from Quidco in regards to the £10 bonus email how many of these are queried and resolved as being an error on your behalf.

I ask because I am helping someone and they are now being asked details about the email. You sent the email, you know the date it was used due to the purchase and you now want us, the customer, to do your work for you - or just forget about the bonus so you do not have to pay out. If the Quidco tracking system worked 100% then I would say it could be customer error. But I was there and took this person through the process so I know it was done correctly.

When things go smoothly, Quidco - like all cashback companies - gets no complaints. But when it goes wrong - and not always the fault of Quidco - why does it take so long for anything to be resolved / ignored / hoped that it would be forgotten.

Hi @kimcoates

Thank you for your post here.

Please be assured we will always do whatever we can to assist our members in the most efficient way, and to the member's satisfaction. However we will occasionally require the member to supply us with information in order to resolve the problem.

As we manage many different promotional emails and offers every month, we cannot always locate the exact promotion in question and may require more details (many of the promotions are very similar). We would not want to advise a member incorrectly due to a miscommunication regarding the bonus in question.

Never would we hope that a member forgets about their bonus cashback amount, we understand this has been the incentive for a purchase that may not have otherwise been made. The support team will be happy to look into this for you and will award the relevant bonus cashback amounts where eligible.

Kind Regards,

Jack
  • I applied for a Nationwide balance transfer card through Quidcon on the 27 of Jan 2016 I was supposed to get £29 cashback from them, I have the card and am happy with that, however quidco do not seem to want to pay out, I raised a ticket on there site after a couple of months this was completly ignored and again on 28 Aug, Today I rang Nationwide to see if they could do anything as they must pay quidco to be advertised on there site and the money quidco do pay out has to come from the company's that they are featuring. Nationwide claim that they do not pay quidco! and can do nothing about it can anybody else shed some light onto what is going on.

this is all I can find in the quidco site.
    Ticket Update
    61 days ago
    Your ticket on 28 Aug 16 stating 'Quidco - Nationwide Select Credit Card' is being looked into for you
  • martyp
    martyp Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've had trouble with the £10 bonus offer too...
    I made a purchase on the 30th June meeting all the stated terms and conditions of the offer. The strange thing is the cashback for the retailer tracked but for 5th July.
    I contacted support about 4 or 5 times in total with so far no real resolution to the issue and have been misled by the responses I've had.
    One positive response said that the £10 bonus was being applied manually and would appear within 72 hours yet it never did. The cashback for that retailer is showing as payable. I'm being told that the transaction made on the 30th June is yet to track so no idea why a payment that was never made on the 5th July tracked?
    I have proof of the purchase made with the retailer on the 30th June and didn't make any transactions after that date...
    chrisfreo wrote: »
    I applied for a Nationwide balance transfer card through Quidcon on the 27 of Jan 2016 I was supposed to get £29 cashback from them, I have the card and am happy with that, however quidco do not seem to want to pay out, I raised a ticket on there site after a couple of months this was completly ignored and again on 28 Aug, Today I rang Nationwide to see if they could do anything as they must pay quidco to be advertised on there site and the money quidco do pay out has to come from the company's that they are featuring. Nationwide claim that they do not pay quidco! and can do nothing about it can anybody else shed some light onto what is going on.

this is all I can find in the quidco site.
    Ticket Update
    61 days ago
    Your ticket on 28 Aug 16 stating 'Quidco - Nationwide Select Credit Card' is being looked into for you

Hi @chrisfreo

Thank you for your post.

Please be assured the support team will always respond to any cashback queries received via the support ticket channel. These are never ignored, although occasionally in especially busy periods the 24 hour response time will be slightly extended.

We ask that any questions regarding your cashback that you might have be aimed at us as occasionally retailers can provide Quidco members with incorrect information. The cashback is a referral commission we receive from a retailer for referring you to the sale, the payment is passed to us and then we credit this to your account. Unfortunately until we have received payment from a retailer, we do not have a payment to credit to your account.

I do hope this helps but if there's anything at all you need just let the support team know and someone will be in touch soon.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    martyp wrote: »
    I've had trouble with the £10 bonus offer too...
    I made a purchase on the 30th June meeting all the stated terms and conditions of the offer. The strange thing is the cashback for the retailer tracked but for 5th July.
    I contacted support about 4 or 5 times in total with so far no real resolution to the issue and have been misled by the responses I've had.
    One positive response said that the £10 bonus was being applied manually and would appear within 72 hours yet it never did. The cashback for that retailer is showing as payable. I'm being told that the transaction made on the 30th June is yet to track so no idea why a payment that was never made on the 5th July tracked?
    I have proof of the purchase made with the retailer on the 30th June and didn't make any transactions after that date...

Hi @martyp

Thank you for your post and I apologise for any confusion with this.

We offer various offers and bonus promotions, the payment date of which can be found in the terms and conditions. However this date can change slightly depending on whether or not your purchase tracks into your Quidco and if you have to raise a claim to have the purchase manually tracking instead of automatically.

It's important to note that tracking speeds can vary from retailer to retailer. Some purchases will be tracked within 24 hours and others within 7 days. This information can be found on the retailer's respective Quidco page.

Unfortunately I cannot discuss details and specifics of your account over a public forum however I can assure you that if you get in touch with these concerns, our support team will be more than happy to assist in any way they can.

Kind Regards,

Jack
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    What is the matter with Quidco clicksnap this week.

Every receipt submitted from Saturday and Sunday by myself and my friend has been declined and needed redoing. The reasons given were folded for a receipt which was not, 4 photos submitted We have also had photos declined as being blurred when they were not, again 4 photos submitted and each time the cashbook items were the only items on the receipt.
    I've had one receipt accepted but one item out of the three was missing so I've emailed about this one.

This morning I had a response to a receipt I resubmitted yesterday, one that was declined 2 days ago as being blurred.
    This time the reason for being declined is "the receipt has already been submitted" Yes of course it has already been submitted but you declined it the day before! Each of these 3 items is still showing as claimable on my list
    So I've resubmitted this receipt yet again, another 4 photos so now Ive submitted 12 in total for a little 3 item receipt.
    I write the submission numbers on each receipt and it now has 3 numbers
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback