Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• calmspirit
    calmspirit Posts: 2,962 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    I think they sorted that glitch, what you need is some wine on 2 for £x.xx or 3 for £x.xx

thanks hun ...so price comparison compares them at price after 25% off these days?? :mad::mad:
    YNWA JFT96 :A
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    did anyone else get all of their nectar points? still a no show for mine :(
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Argos Black Friday - 25/11 PS4 Slim 500GB with UC4 & Fifa 17 £199 / PS4 COD IW bundle £199 / Amazon Echo £119.99 / Amazon Dot £39.99 / LG 43'' FHD Smart LED TV £295 / LG 49'' FHD Smart LED TV £349 / iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi 32GB £209 & loads more
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/argos-black-friday-25-11-ps4-slim-500gb-with-uc4-fifa-17-199-ps4-cod-iw-bundle-199-2555849
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • calmspirit
    calmspirit Posts: 2,962 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Sounds good you are back at work:D have you been ill?
    Yes bet they are :xmastree:

Yeah not be well only went back to work last week -how have you been??xx
    YNWA JFT96 :A
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    calmspirit wrote: »
    Yeah not be well only went back to work last week -how have you been??xx

Awww bless, you should have popped in here:D
    Glad you are better and back at work:T:T
    I am ok thanks x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    sarahskint wrote: »

None for me yet either.:cool:
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    sarahskint wrote: »

Nope. Nothing yet.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    My nectar app is screwed and isn't giving me any up to date info - it thinks I've swiped my nectar card 6 times in the last two weeks, when so far it's actually been nine, and no e of my bonus points are showing either :mad:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Today marks 6 months without drinking a drop of pepsi, or any kinds of soda! 6 months without eating bread, cake or anything sweet. The change in my body has been fantastic, I feel great, I lost weight and my way of thinking is very positive... I'm looking to keep this up and go for more. Because I care!... no alcohol, eating healthy and above all, an hour of exercise every day!!!
    I don't know who's status this is, but it said to copy and paste
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • curlgirl
    curlgirl Posts: 591 Forumite
    Picasso7 wrote: »

I got this:
    CANON PowerShot SX710 HS Superzoom Compact Camera - Black.

It has excellent reviews online and Which? likes it very much too. The disadvantage pointed out by some photography site is something like raw data but I don't even know what that is so didn't bother with it. Which? also said the video was noisy but no-one else mentioned that and since the next one up cost £100 more, I decided to go for it. Curry's are selling it for £169.99 which is significantly cheaper than elsewhere and if you go through Quidco after activating the £10 bonus, you should get that back as well as a measly £1.42 cashback which is presumably 1% of the price without VAT. I was looking for a compact camera with a good zoom and also a reasonable video capability.

Remember that the Quidco £10 expires at 6 pm today and also that you can return the camera if you change your mind. You have to pay online to get the Quidco bonus and that means you have to opt for (free) home delivery.

Thanks for the Info, it's a SLR she is after, to up grade from her bridge camera ( what ever that means)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure