Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• @JasWil they have been sent everything they have asked for so far:
    3 months bank statements
    Usual ID
    SA302s
    Bank statement for joint account as this is where the mortgage is coming from
    P60

Have you had your offer yet?
  • Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    They received the letter today but they are now saying they won't wccept
  • Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    God stupid phone.
    * accept it because it doesn't state why he was off. (They never asked for that they just asked for a return to work date* now they are requesting his april pay slip. Something else now. Seriously x
  • @Katie - oh no, so do you have to get additional info over to them now??

They really do not make things straight forward do they? The only thing they have not asked me for is my shoe size, but there's time yet ;-)

Do you have a date you have to be completed by??
  • jessnat995
    jessnat995 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Precise are never fast.

I was the same as you guys.

But on there side. There lending to a borrower that has bad credit, otherwise why else would people choose precise . So when there lending alot of money it does make sense .

Very fustrating.

We applied 9th feb had offer 9th march.
  • @Jessnat - I fully understand why they require the extent of information they do but what doesn't make sense is why the ask for document after document taking 5 days between being able to assess each one when surely it would make more sense to look at the application then request information in bulk rather than one at a time.
  • jessnat995
    jessnat995 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Yeah couldn't agree more.

Maybe they see something they are u sure about and require more info to satisfy there little niggle.

I know how you feel I was the same.
  • sjg85
    sjg85 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Rather frustratingly precise have come back asking for yet more information 😩 They're questioning a regular payment on my bank statements (my rent) They've asked for my student loan information which I'd already given to my broker a week ago! And they're asking for proof of continuous working for me for last year! I was a full time student nurse so only on a zero hours contract..... it's not looking good from my side anymore :-( can feel a decline heading my way in next couple of week 😫:(:(
  • @SJG85 - I feel your pain!! I wouldn't have in your head that it's going to get declined, it's just they have to be so annoyingly thorough. It's going to be a mega long weekend waiting for the next working day to arrive so we can hopefully get the answer we're looking for (or a request for yet another document!)
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,754 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Application submitted 28/04/2017.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback