Fall too Pieces

Comments

• Hi!

I followed your last diary under a different username and we had a couple of chats regarding mental health which were helpful... I just wanted to say you sound a lot more relaxed and chirpier and hopefully things continue to look up for you. Sometimes it does take big changes to make a substantive impact in our lives. Though sometimes painful in the long run its for the best.

I keep meaning to look into these survey sights you mention. I have a lot of spare time at the moment. It's inspiring.

All the Best.

C
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
  • Thanks Chandelier i do remember you :-)

Yes i have changed a lot i am less uptight, actually getting the sleep i need has made a huge difference, living in a house where there's no arguments has made a huge impact too. I think exercise has made a huge impact on my mental health too, i never had time too workout or going running when i lived with the ex whereas now i am training a lot.

I wish being honest i had left sooner, it took the ex getting found out for me too go. I am now using exercise rather than quetiapine too manage my condition. I have done everything in my power too stay well, i am on a diet a bodybuilder friend gave me, i am socializing a lot too stay occupied. I wont lie i am very angry and bitter at the ex especially considering the fact i haven't seen my dogs in weeks.

How are you getting on Chandelier????
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Relationships are funny things sometimes. I left an unhealthy brief relationship last year which was shortlived. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders when he left. His last words were "I know you better than yourself and you'll never find anyone like me". Surprisingly I didn't want to. I'm happy on my own :).

Quetiapine is the medication I've started a couple of weeks ago after seeing the consultant. I've titrated it up to limit prescribed. However I'm back there beginning of Feb for a review however my CPN may bring it closer. To be honest already I've seen a difference in myself and it's the only med regime I've ever stuck to. Aside from the dry mouth I've not really had any side effects.

Let's say I'm starting to feel more human and I'm actually feeling some sorts of emotion. I feel more like a person than a robot.

In my plan next year, I'd like to start exercising. I've never enjoyed exercising but I think it's more the thought of it rather than doing it. I like walking though. Sometimes I wish I had a dog to take for a walk. I wonder if there are any dog charities where you can walk their dogs lol.

Hope you're well! I've rambled on a bit.
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
  • Sometimes I wish I had a dog to take for a walk. I wonder if there are any dog charities where you can walk their dogs lol.

There is an organisation called the Cinnamon Trust. You can volunteer to walk the dogs of elderly / infirm people in your area who can no longer do it themselves so they can keep them rather than give them up.

http://www.cinnamon.org.uk/

Local rescues would probably appreciate the help, and there is something called borrow my doggy, though I don't know much about it: https://www.borrowmydoggy.com/
  • Update re yesterday

It was a sweetener £2.50 coming in from opinion outpost yesterday morning. I went too the gym post work and did a workout i am paying for it today sore doms are bad as heck. The rest of my day was dead quiet i spent 6-7 hours catching up my post night shift sleep.

Work tonight has being dead busy but a laugh at the same time, the team leaders in here have all being dressed in santa onesies and have being bringing us tea's and coffees all night. Christmas songs have being blasting all night on the radio but its flew over.

I am done with work as of 1 hour and 45 mins time i cant wait then i am free until the 27th. I am working the 27th and 28th then back off again until the 2nd.

Today i have a busy schedule, gym/ xmas shopping/ haircut/ then i am out with a friend for a curry in chester le street. I dont know why i volunteered for all this lot in one day i am knackered after working 4 night shifts.
  • Can't beat a nice cheerful atmosphere and it being busy to make a work shift fly by! You do sound so much cheerier - it's really refreshing - but it's also not surprising that it took you finding out about your ex's behaviour to make you decide to leave - the fear of the alternative being worse than the current situation so often holds us back from making the decisions that, as it turns out, would have been best for us.

As soon as my 0% card is accessible online I will be able to make my first £2.50 claim from Opinion Outpost I think - thanks for that tip off. I do find them slightly annoying in that I often seem to spend 5 minutes answering questions only to then get screened out. I'll probably stick with them for the time being though.
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • Can't beat a nice cheerful atmosphere and it being busy to make a work shift fly by! You do sound so much cheerier - it's really refreshing - but it's also not surprising that it took you finding out about your ex's behaviour to make you decide to leave - the fear of the alternative being worse than the current situation so often holds us back from making the decisions that, as it turns out, would have been best for us.

As soon as my 0% card is accessible online I will be able to make my first £2.50 claim from Opinion Outpost I think - thanks for that tip off. I do find them slightly annoying in that I often seem to spend 5 minutes answering questions only to then get screened out. I'll probably stick with them for the time being though.

Your totally right i am a new person now totally different, i look different i am lighter much much leaner and overall much much happier. Its being an expensive month and debts wise i have paid them very little this month they will be my focus next month. I have had so much too buy as i left a lot of my gear with her ie clothes, work clothes, work clothes, i had too take on a new iphone as mine on 02 doesnt work up here.

My aunt and uncles place is okay but behind where i was tech wise which is annoying. Going from 75meg broadband too snailband ie 4-5 meg is taking getting used too.

Re today i will be totally honest i did bot all bar train after work, then go shopping then sleep, i got all my xmas shopping done bar 1-2 bits. I cancelled the haircut i had in, and i cancelled the indian with my mate. Spending an extra 3-4 hours a day travelling too and from work at the end of night shift 4 leaves me goosed.

Survey wise i am on doing some today i am gunna stay up the next hour then crash.
  • jvr
    jvr Posts: 426 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Morning,

Just seen you have moved diaries... you sound much more upbeat and positive about the future it is really lovely to see
    Debt: £14,000 now £2169
    Emergency Fund: 1000/ £1000
    :j
  • Hope everyone has good xmas and new year

My date yesterday went well :-) i am seeing her again next week happy times ahead

Once again all the best everyone :-)
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 29 December 2016 at 7:57PM
    Right i know January is nearly upon us but what i am going too do on my journal is keep a running update of my survey earnings and cashback earnings between now and the end of the month it will probably be bot all but the plan is too continue it through the new year. So this from today and i will update this when anything hits my account

I want people too see what can be earned via a bit of time and patients, I will start with the 2.50 earned this morning and build from there. I will update this regular but only when the money physically hits my bank or i get voucher codes not before

Top cashback £1.40
    Survey earnings £5
    Surveys earnings total. £5
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback