Ramada hotel rooms £20 double, £10 single available until 31 Jan

Comments

• Just tried the link in the first post but the webpage says they are carrying out maintence on the site.......so didn't see any cheap hotel at all.....
  • bray65
    bray65 Posts: 112 Forumite
    Lynsey wrote: »
    The page took ages to load this afternoon, lots of hits I imagine.

Lynsey

must being doing something wrong just cant get on to book going to kettering at the weekend? any help?:confused:
  • i gave up trying as it just keeps crashing, it says something when the travellodge site is better even on the 9 room days!:confused:
    ***MSE...My.Special.Escape***
  • MichH
    MichH Posts: 192 Forumite
    bray65 wrote: »
    must being doing something wrong just cant get on to book going to kettering at the weekend? any help?:confused:

I tried numerous times yesterday to book for York, but each time encountered an error. Gave up mid-afternoon. Tried again yesterday evening at about 7pm and the booking went straight through, so maybe try in the evening.
  • phoned up and got a 1 night stay in livingston on monday the 29th of this month for £20 for a double room, no breakfast as we usually find it difficult to get up on time for it haha.

Thanks very much for this, delighted :)
  • this is fantastic

just booked 4 nights in london for me and my mum for £80 , fantastic . have been looking for somewhere decent to stay for weeks so and so pleased and the hotel were so friendly on the phone :)
  • Hi i was told that i have to book two rooms minimum if im booking after january 3rd 2009. has anyone else had to do that?
  • Just tried to book with a Maestro and told they don't accept Switch or Maestro :(
  • stressfree wrote: »
    Hi i was told that i have to book two rooms minimum if im booking after january 3rd 2009. has anyone else had to do that?

yes it is a 2 night minimum in January, but 1 night in Dec.

As to an earlier poster, just got off the phone to them and the £10 rooms for a single have been changed now as was an error, they tell me it is 320 per room per night even for single occupancy!:eek:

York now only has availability at £20 rooms in jan if you want to go mid week, NOT at weekends.

Their telephone staff are first class and VERY patient.
    Didn't take that long to get through on phone.:T
  • stressfree wrote: »
    Hi i was told that i have to book two rooms minimum if im booking after january 3rd 2009. has anyone else had to do that?

There’s a two night minimum stay between 4th and 31st January, but no minimum stay before that. New Year’s Eve is excluded. ;)

Seems the only way to get hold of rooms currently is over the phone... must have had a huge interest since this went in the weekly email... :eek:

:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport