Free Sky Customer Services number

2»

Comments

• Best number to have is that for disconnections.
  • Froglet
    Froglet Posts: 2,796
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    have a look here http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

I have found alternatives to most companies and rarely pay for calls! trouble is that Sky in particular seem to know when we find a freephone no and straight away stop us using it!
  • Froglet wrote: »
    have a look here http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

I have found alternatives to most companies and rarely pay for calls! trouble is that Sky in particular seem to know when we find a freephone no and straight away stop us using it!

Considering the numbers are for direct quick access for their installers only it is hardly surprising they get changed soon after they are posted across numerous forums when their installers start getting difficulty in getting through. Sky staff read most forums as well as their customers.
  • ocoste
    ocoste Posts: 16 Forumite
    maypole wrote: »
    Just to add another freephone for SKY, got info from a friend 0800 051 2596

Hi Folks
    I just used the above number today 6/12/10. There is a recorded message saying "your service has been restricted"! DON'T BE PUT OFF BY THIS!!! When I did get to speak with an operator she transferred me to the technical dept, and I asked her about the message and she said it was because I'd used the freephone number! Are SKY really that desperate or greedy for revenue that they resort to such ploys?!
  • spike7451
    spike7451 Posts: 6,944 Forumite
    Considering the numbers are for direct quick access for their installers only it is hardly surprising they get changed soon after they are posted across numerous forums when their installers start getting difficulty in getting through. Sky staff read most forums as well as their customers.

Yup...been there!! Once drove from the other side of Lisburn thru Belfast when the West Link was being 'modernised' during rush hour traffic & arrived home & was literally turning into my street before Sky answered the 'installer line'...A distance of over 35miles which took the guts of an hour.
  • ocoste wrote: »
    Hi Folks
    I just used the above number today 6/12/10. There is a recorded message saying "your service has been restricted"! DON'T BE PUT OFF BY THIS!!! When I did get to speak with an operator she transferred me to the technical dept, and I asked her about the message and she said it was because I'd used the freephone number! Are SKY really that desperate or greedy for revenue that they resort to such ploys?!

Did you not bother to read my post directly above yours?
  • Niv
    Niv Posts: 2,460
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    0800 051 2597 - This number no longer works

0800 051 2596 - This number is still active as of 06/12/10

Hope it helps.

Niv
    YNWA

Target: Mortgage free by 58.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors