Vivatic - Any Good?

Comments

• I can't find anything sinister about them. But neither can i find anything to reassure me either. the fact that the T&C's have spelling mistakes in them worries me slightly!!

Good luck People!
  • thomasc
    thomasc Posts: 82 Forumite
    im on £3 so far
  • Just signed up also - hope this is legit and they actually pay out! All the best everyone!
  • tattycath
    tattycath Posts: 7,175
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Just googled them and found this...don't know if it helps or not
    http://uk.toluna.com/opinions/753258/do-site-called-VIVATIC-surveys.htm
    It does recommend another survey site on the page
    hth
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
    Mortgage overpayments 2019 - £285.96
    2020 Jan-£40-feb-£18.28.march-£25
    Christmas savings card 2020 £20/£100
    Emergency savings £100/£500
    12/3/17 175lb - 06/11/2019 152lb
  • I've had a closer look at Vivatic and its parent company, and their addresses, linked in profiles (Or lack of), and archives of the websites. I think it's fishy. The sites look spammy, or at the very least designed to drive traffic to certain sources for as yet unknown reasons. I can't believe that they really pay up to £1 per survey, £10 for articles etc - Pinecone pays a pretty penny for surveys, but they are not easy to get into (invite code only), so how the heck is this site managing to let all and sundry in? Think I'm leaving it till someone comes back on and says they've actually been paid :p
    The only thing we know for sure, is that we know nothing
  • kredkaonline
    kredkaonline Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 2 February 2011 at 9:42PM
    YES, they are ok, they do what they say, I`ve got my earned £10 from them and bought the shoes on sale :D so they are fine and I decided to do the surveys every day (u can have up to 6 and usually 4 is available) and pay off my credit card this way. I owe £1000, so yeah, its gonna take some time but if I spend 40 minutes in front of my pc 6 days a week (some surveys u r not able to do coz of the age or whatever) then Ive got more less £80 - £90 a month! every little helps, innit? ;)
  • thomasc
    thomasc Posts: 82 Forumite
    anyone got ther money yet i got to £5 but waiting to see if anyone else been paid
  • thomasc wrote: »
    anyone got ther money yet i got to £5 but waiting to see if anyone else been paid
    I am over £10 now just asked for a payment but sure you need to ask before 12pm monday for payment on the Thursday, so it might be next thursday before i get it
    Extra earning 2012 From Surveys Etc

Pure-profile £50...Valued 80..Onepoll £120
    Panelbase £33.00...Shop/Scan £40..Crowd £18.00..PO £10.45..Spring £20..voice £20
    IPSOS £30...My survey £5..Ebay Sales £350
    Pine £21..JTA £5..RO £20..RewardO£20..Wonder £5.O Bar £31
  • SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    YES, they are ok, they do what they say, I`ve got my earned £10 from them and bought the shoes on sale :D so they are fine and I decided to do the surveys every day (u can have up to 6 and usually 4 is available) and pay off my credit card this way. I owe £1000, so yeah, its gonna take some time but if I spend 40 minutes in front of my pc 6 days a week (some surveys u r not able to do coz of the age or whatever) then Ive got more less £80 - £90 a month! every little helps, innit? ;)

Thanks for your reassurance Kredkaonline.. Forgive me but i'm always a little weary when a newie tells us how good a money making site is.
    Can i ask, how did you know someone here was asking if the site is legitimate.
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • Bez79
    Bez79 Posts: 16 Forumite
    I have just requested my first £10.00 back, and they say it should be paid on the 17th Feb so will see then!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure