Valued Opinion Users - No Amazon Vouchers

I logged into Valued Opinions today to claim my voucher, but the Amazon Option wasn't available, and it's no longer listed on the website - should I wait to claim, or has it been removed?

Please feel free to delete this thread if there is already information elsewhere, but my google-fu has failed me...

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If you go to your Personal Profile and look at "How can we reward you?:", amazon is still listed under there.

I'm going to ask and check though cos the Tesco logo is removed as well
  • adz
    adz Posts: 28 Forumite
    from their facebook page:-

unfortunately the Amazon vouchers are unavailable to claim until further notice. This is because the associated costs in buying these codes have increased. As such we’re tweaking the rewards we can offer so that we can continue providing you with vouchers/codes without passing on additional costs incurred when buying these rewards. We appreciate that Amazon may be your primary choice of reward, and as an alternative, we’ve partnered with WOW HD, who are able to offer a similar selection of products as well as free delivery. We’d like to reassure you we are acting in the best interests of our members on this matter and would like to thank you for your understanding.

They better not get rid of the topman/itune vouchers!!
  • buckleycat
    buckleycat Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Quite gutted! Postal vouchers take an age to arrive - 6 weeks last time! Not to worry - will just save up & hopefully they'll be offered again at some stage :) Thanks for the update!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    And no Tesco vouchers either ...

Valued Opinions We’re currently re-evaluating our UK rewards portfolio due to changes in its cost structure. As such Tesco and Amazon vouchers won’t be available until further notice. However, we have added Sainsbury’s and WOW HD vouchers where you’ll likely find similar products. Another new exciting option is Eventim which offers tickets to music, sports and other great events. Take a look at all vouchers available for Valued Opinions UK http://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/rewards/. And we’re exploring more
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Have just made the same discovery, when I was about to place an order with Amazon :( And no Tesco vouchers either! Which just leaves me with M&S as the only place where I'm ever likely to use vouchers. I think my days of doing Valued Opinions polls will soon be coming to an end!
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Not good news. I loved the instant Amazon E-vouchers.
    (soon changed as I had an Amazon E-voucher a fortnight ago!)

Never heard of Eventim or WOW HD. (E-vouchers)

Didn't they say they were doing an Itunes E-voucher soon?

I've got around £10 in current/pending.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I recently ordered a £10 Tesco gift voucher, just wondering whether it will be sent.

Haven't heard anything.
  • libra10 wrote: »
    I recently ordered a £10 Tesco gift voucher, just wondering whether it will be sent.

Haven't heard anything.

You should be OK. I redeemed an Amazon voucher and it hadn't arrived when I heard about these changes. Valued Opinions replied to my email stating all such orders would be fulfilled.

I can only agree with the poster above; I think I'll stop using Valued Opinions, the "CD Wow" website does not inspire confidence- slow and frequent server error messages. It's all a bit of a shame as Valued Opinions were one of the better survey sites but this is a retrograde step
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Good that they have started to do Sains. vouchers though.Surely most people can use them
  • clemmatis
    clemmatis Posts: 3,168 Forumite
    Oh no. And I'm at £10 once they get around to adding my pending points...

I imagine I'll be leaving them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport