SUN HOLIDAYS £15 April 2012 Code Words

Options

Comments

• rosered100
    rosered100 Posts: 241 Forumite
    Options
    Have you turned macros on? Hit the 'button 1' It opens up a new window with the Sun website - currently saying it opens tomorrow
  • supergran2007
    Options
    elitelady wrote: »
    on quite a lot of them you can pay extra to stay for the rest of the week, sometimes its as cheap as £25 so check that, not sure if you get the option along side the upgrade when you are actually booking it online but i have done it a few times , hope that helps

Hi
    Many thanks for the advice!:beer:
    I have never noticed this on the booking site before, but will certainly look out for it !
    I do know some sites will extend if you phone them direct,( as my late mum used to do this ), but usually this is at full price, & as we can only go in August, this will defeat the object of a cheap hol!! ( If you see what I mean!!):(

Thanks again for the info !!:)
  • Angela84
    Angela84 Posts: 398 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We went to haven burn ham on sea last summer and stated in my dads tourer caravan, and I liked the site, I may book again there tonight, or possibly doniford, remember that from my childhood.

Burnham had nice indoor and outdoor pools, park, arcade, reasonable shop (although morrisons on high street is of course cheaper) and was a 2 minute walk to the beach, 10 mins to burnham high street.

I took my 12 month old and 5 yr old last year, he enjoyed himself! No high chairs in the club room, I just took my own along!
    LBM January 2017 £34k will have paid back finally by my DFD May 2021
    got my first store card on my 18th birthday, never known a life without the grey cloud of debt looming over me. 18yrs and the end is finally in sight 🤩
  • k87864
    k87864 Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    turfey21 wrote: »
    yes getting very excited now but still not sure which park to book - it will be my husband, my 18 month daughter and myself, we love swimming and being outside and have narrowed it down to Haven Burnham on Sea, Haven Doniford Bay & ParkDean Ruda have any of you been to these parks within the last year?

hope you dont mind me interupting but we LOVE ruda, have been there loads of times. It's always really clean, beach within a 2 min walk and the pool is lovely - except you do have to pay for it, it is cheaper if you have your entertainment passes though.

Haven't been to the other two but Ruda is fab!

Good luck!:)
  • turfey21
    turfey21 Posts: 107 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    k87864 wrote: »
    hope you dont mind me interupting but we LOVE ruda, have been there loads of times. It's always really clean, beach within a 2 min walk and the pool is lovely - except you do have to pay for it, it is cheaper if you have your entertainment passes though.

thanks for your reply, they all seem to be good park sites so I will be content if I can grab a break at any of them. Fingers crossed we all manage to grab a short break away
  • zander2007
    zander2007 Posts: 107 Forumite
    Options
    it say macros are corrupt and to use a back up sheet which i dont have ?
  • efdl
    efdl Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, so does anyone have the codes so far please ? Is this the site the last code will be put up whoever finds it first ? Thanks Ladies x oh and Gents if any x
  • hazduf
    hazduf Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    efdl wrote: »
    Hi, so does anyone have the codes so far please ? Is this the site the last code will be put up whoever finds it first ? Thanks Ladies x oh and Gents if any x
    is it all the codes your looking for???
  • ChevyCaptiva
    Options
    The codes so far:

KIDS
    WISH
    HOLS
    BARN
    TIME
    ACTS
    MUST

One to go which should be posted later today
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    k87864 wrote: »

Not stayed on site but visited Croyde @ Easter, when staying in Woolacombe.

Loved the area :) and Ruda always gets recommended on here
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family