Jobseekers Allowance downloadable application form?

kerono
kerono Posts: 2 Newbie
edited 30 March 2011 at 6:57AM in Benefits & tax credits
Hi,

Does anyone know where it's possible to download a JSA (income based) application form?

I know you can fill out the form online, but I'd like to have a look at all the questions before beginning the application, which doesn't seem to be possible online.

I've had a look in Google and haven't been able to find a downloadable copy of the form, but presume there must be one somewhere.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• milfield
    milfield Posts: 91 Forumite
    As you are looking to claim JSA I assume, I'd suggest you open the on-line form and work your way through it. You can save it before you send it if you need to find out more information. You can of course make a claim over the phone if that's easier.

Questions are about you, your address, people you live with, partner, any children, money coming into the household, living expenses money owed to/by you, any health conditions, any other benefits being claimed, previous employment and why you left it, etc

If you are unsure as to whether you want to claim Income based or Contribution based JSA, tick yes to both.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Employedorlookingforwork/DG_10018757
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure