My Diary v3.0

Options

Comments

• Olderbutnotwiser
    Options
    Not been diving in a while but trip booked :j going in 88 days :j
    Have you made a fortune this morning? or got well and truly soaked:D

My life is exciting too, I've been to the garden centre to buy an extra dustbin due to a distressing maggot situation:o

All going well here still debt free :money::beer: but losing the will to live on paying off my morgage early as salary too low (but I love my job) and DD3 her other half and irrestistable grandson live with me and I can't resist treating them whilst they save for their own place:p
    However they may be taking a gamble with some of their savings and buying a coffee shop hope it goes through sounds exciting and might be a little earner and then I can make cakes and not have to eat them :A
    Bought any exciting shoes lately?
    LBM- finally kicked in 16/12/08 @ [strike]£41,862 [/strike] £0.00/ DFD- 24/12/13 :D

• natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Erm, well.......

Sunday was a complete wash out - knew it would be by Saturday afternoon, so at least I saved myself the effort of getting as far as packing the car. Who knows when we will be able to do one - life it too busy for my liking!

Ended up spending the day car-hunting for OH. Am all 'car-ed' out now!

Just had notification that £17.48 is available to be withdrawn from Q.co - so I have requested that!

No OBNW, no new shoes recently.... I am not classing a £3 pair of Primani pumps as 'exciting'!!!

Life is sooo busy, yet soooo dull! At least I am down to 64 payments to go!! lol
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Q.co confirmation this morning that there is £4.66 available to be paid to me.... I have withdrawn that. Only thing is my Q.co balance is looking a bit poor now, need to have a good look through and see what I can do to boost it back up! All these extra pennies really do make a difference!

Had a letter from the tax man on Saturday - my tax code has gone up a little... I think this will make pennies difference to my weekly wage - but I would rather have them than him!

Have claimed 3 x hours overtime for last week - work is just ridiculously busy and I feel like I live there (despite having this weekend off!)

Right, I suppose I had better crack on at work - or it will be another late finish for me!

Nats x
  • natsplatnat
    edited 16 September 2014 at 11:40AM
    Options
    Morning All!

Apologies - I have been a bit lax on the diary-writing front. Naughty me!

The thing is.... I am totally fed up with the debt busting. It is pretty much under control and I am now down to 59 weeks to go!! Almost back to a year left! I cannot wait, but there really isn't a lot more I can do!

Since my last post, I have had 2 further tax code changes... one saying it had gone up a bit more (yay!) and then yesterday a letter to say they have re-calculated my shortfall from a previous year, and it is more than they estimated, so my tax code will drop a little and then from next April I will clear the difference.
    Looking at my payslip today, it would appear that I am now £1 a week better off.... thank you Mr Taxman!

And that really is about as exciting as my life gets! Oh, I did buy my first Christmas present yesterday - It was a bargain too good to miss!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    First Christmas present delivered to me yesterday!

Managed to bootfair at the weekend - took about £140, so not too bad! Money to go towards holiday spends....fly off 2 weeks today.

Worked last Saturday as overtime, so will get that this Friday.

Have house-sat for 3 nights - should get that at the end of the week too!

That's all folks!! x
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!

Money arrived and duly been moved around as necessary.

Renewed our contents Insurance last night - saved about £136!! Possibly a slightly lower level of cover than before, but running through all the criteria we were probably over-covered to start with! It was such a good deal that I paid for it in one go, so that is 1 DD less coming out of the house-hold account.

11 sleeps to go 'til holiday! It's all paid for, so just need to gather the money together for spends!

Have a good weekend all! x
  • Olderbutnotwiser
    Options
    Iceland already?
    LBM- finally kicked in 16/12/08 @ [strike]£41,862 [/strike] £0.00/ DFD- 24/12/13 :D

• natsplatnat
    Options
    No! Turkey!!

And bloomin' lovely and well deserved it was too! This is day 2 back at work and I am still trying to get back in to the swing of things!

Oh, and I now have flight delay claim number 2 under way... thanks to a near 6 hour delay on the way home!! If successful, it will virtually cover the cost the holiday (excluding spends).... which will be nice!

Right, I am off to try and be more productive today than I was yesterday!!

Nats xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!!

A crisp autumn day here today! Just hoping it stays dry for the weekend, need to get out in the garden for a last tidy up before winter.

Slowly settling back into the old work routine - it has been hard going though! lol

Have been through my banking this morning and everything is doing what it should!

Last night I managed to get some bits photographed ready for a fleabay listing session this weekend. 1, I need to de-clutter (again) and 2, we could always do with some extra pennies! Oh, the joy - I can barely wait!!

£2.33 due to me from Q.co too. YAY!

Right, I must do some work - just keep plodding... just keep plodding!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    £2.33 on its way to my account!!

Also, Q.co have changed the threshold on their survey payouts, so I have requested that balance to be transferred too! Just over £10 I think! whoop whoop! lol
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback