Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    I hope your peeling the apples, not want apple peel in my crumble thanks. Hmmmm now who is being picky, but at least I say it BEFORE you cook it ;)

Not you as well:(:D

I always peel the apples before I put them in a crumble. That wasn't a very good pic.

I will just stick to make nana cake I think:cool:
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Best_price
    Options
    chardonnay wrote: »
    need to start tesco wombling:eek:

It is usually carp. About 3p and 31p:(

Just managed to hit on a jackpot that day;)
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Best_price
    Options
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    Morning all - had a nice lazy start to the day with a cuppa in bed - now to play catch up but thought I would post this in case any one hasn't seen it. Its so cute and loads of aww factor:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiqrkV_ZqI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning guys

Hope you all have a good day today

CWxx
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    And another piece of drivel to (hopefully) make you smile:T

A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says, “I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.”

'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.

“We can't stand the sight of each other any longer” the father says. “We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her.”

Franticly, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. “Like hell they're getting divorced!” she shouts, “I'll take care of this!”

She calls Scotland immediately, and screams at her father “You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.'Sorted! They're coming for Christmas - and they're paying their own way.'
  • Best_price
    Options
    I liked that one TS

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    farmville wrote: »
    Well done MAGS :j :j :D:D fantastic weight loss xx

Did you get sorted with FB? If not let me know. I cannot believe that people were out shopping so early and with so much stuff :eek: I couldn't do it, most of it is reduced a few days after Christmas. Are you all sorted now?

Hi

Not heard anything on here or fb as yet.:(

I have pretty much finished all my Xmas stuff last month except for my dad who is a nightmare to buy for as he never wants or needs anything so still thinking on that one.

Just getting ready to take dd1 up city soon for a birthday party should be fun tryin to get in and back may hi a me T on the way home for a 4p hunt. Checking elite I think it's vest and mens pants price under £8 this way I could give OH 4p socks and 4p pants for Xmas lol

Right off to dig the Xmas tree out the loft should be fun
    CM
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning, I won this & I haven't a clue what it is:rotfl::rotfl:

From Pringles : Congratulations, you found a 7digital 3-track music voucher!

Any regular want it?

Off to check what else I win from the rest of my junk mails
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Don't forget my nightly brisk walks as well;)

Ermmmm no, but am giving up the blue stuff for a week. I was gonna have a few last night to make up for my weeks abstinence but was too tired to open the bottle:eek::eek: Oh and I had to recover from going onto spooky, snowy, saddleworth moor at 1am in the morning:eek::eek:

Oh my - what is happening? BW is turning into MW - (Mysterious woman):rotfl::rotfl:

She is on healthy diet AND going for walks at night:eek: AND going to visit the moors at unearthly hours. Has she fell off the wagon and gone mad:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure