Thank You npower Hometeam for another wasted day

I would just like to express my sincere gratitude to npower Hometeam for informing me at ten minutes past five this afternoon that they could not honour the pre-arranged service of my boiler which is incorporated into the contract of my boiler breakdown insurance.

Not only have I lost a days wages (I turned down a job because by boiler has not been serviced for over two years - npower failed to turn up on another pre - arranged booking), but having had to stay in the house and endure daytime television waiting for the engineer, this added insult to injury.

I originally asked for a weekend service, but they apparently don't do boiler services on a weekend - however, my new appointment is for 'Saturday - AM' - which is between 08:30- and 13:00hrs - so it looks like a wasted Saturday waiting for these clowns.

These people are full of excuses and lies - and I dread to think what their response time would be if my boiler broke down.

Absolutely useless!

Rant over!:mad::mad:

Comments

• I am in this position to. I had a message on the answer machine on Monday canceling my appointment for this saturday AM. I had the same problem last year also when they canceled 4 times!! Maybe I should reschedule for the summer??
    Destiny struggles to re-assert the pattern that was meant to be.
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Vote with your wallet/purse and leave them, its only way companies will learn and not take customers for granted, plus it will probably be cheaper in long run have a independent heating energy to do the job at a one off cost
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi dickydonkin,

I'm really sorry to hear that your appointment was cancelled.

Were you told why this was?

If you'd like me to take a look into this for you, send me your details to [EMAIL="forumresponse@npower.com"]forumresponse@npower.com[/EMAIL] and I'll find out what's happened.

Many thanks,

Adam :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure