My 2015-2020 timeline diary.........

Comments

• Firstly congratulations on the 5 years married. Absolutely fantastic. You are right to celebrate this. As a single person i think celebrating these milestones is so important and your plans sound really romantic. Congratulations to you and mr Dolly.
    Secondly I think your christmas plans sound amazing! I hold you fully responsible for my Christmas brain. Might watch elf later. I love it when they sing and the sleigh goes up. Is it too early to put tho!? xxx
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • Thanks PSL, it has gone so quickly can't believe it.

We still love each others company which is a bonus LOL

It is never to early to watch elf, like EVER! It's such an amazing film.

We love Bad Santa too & they are releasing Bad Santa 2 this year! Defo go to see that.

I managed to get an early finish in work today, my best friend had a wee baby girl yesterday. She is just perfect so she is, can't wait for a cuddle.

Going to get an Uber to visit her, think I managed to register for a 15.00 credit so it should hopefully be a free trip over there. Will update you on that later though, my technical ability is a bit lacking with things like this so it may end up costing me something LOL

Dxxx
  • I had WW this morning & I lost 4.5lbs!

21.5lbs gone so far.

That's made me super happy cos I did gain 3lbs last week :p

Dxxx
  • 4.5 pounds- fantastic! You could become a ww leader with that sort of weight loss. Good woman! xxx

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • Thanks hon.

I still can't even feel or see a difference :(

That would definitely be something to consider once I get to goal weight.

Dxxx
  • I have just cancelled my DD for the Lotto & the Euromillions :money:

I have been playing online for years & have never won more than the minimum a couple of times.

TBH I may still end up putting the tickets on if I have spare coinage in my purse at the end of the week :p but this is a step in the right direction kinda. At least it will make DH happy he hates that DD on the account :rotfl:

Supposed to be going to a work dinner for my boss' birthday tomorrow & I can't really be bothered, might just patch it & save myself about 20.00 in the process.

Finishing work early again today so only in here till 3.30pm :T

Not long to go now.

Dxxx
  • Its amazing how expensive work is. All the work social things really add up. Its tough tho when its your boss. Good luck with that one- sounds.tricky. I think on balance you are doing the right thing with the lottery. I always buy a ticket when its a big euro jackpot but same as you never win. Can see why your dh doesn't like it.

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • It is isn't it.

There is always something to be putting your hand in your pocket for in my work.

Well the night was great, spent about 30.00 which is more than I had planned to but not so bad I suppose.

Dxxx
  • Funds
    :starmod: 108.71 in bank (20.00 DD still to come out)
    :starmod: 21.43 in purse

Plans
    :staradmin Rocky horror show on Saturday 13 August 2016

Will more than likely need around 50.00 for my night out on Saturday so I am going to have to spend as little as possible this week.

I am hoping that by the end of the week I will still have the 21.43 in my purse, might not happen but its the thought that counts right?!?

Budget for us will be getting reduced somewhat as my DH has a new job which will take around a 4k per year drop in salary :eek:

We are looking at the bigger picture though cos in the long run we will end up in a better situation so its worth the drop right now.

In work, another 10 mins to go then home for a nice relaxing bubble bath & some food.

Dxxx
  • I am planning to do a similar thing work wise. (i dont have the right experience for what i want to move into) The thing is you spend so much time at work, its got to be right. And occasionaly you need to take a salary hit to move forward. As a word of warning tho I floated this idea with my friends and a lot of people will not understand this concept at all so not sure if you are sharing this with real life people but from my experience people either understand completely or really don't get it at all. It will be ok money wise and you will manage. And hopefully your dh will be really happy with the new move. I feel like so many people are so miserable (a lot of my friends are) that if you make a change that will.improve your lives then you must be doing the right thing. xxx

2018 plans - reduce debt
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills