Cheapest Tassimo Pods?

Just ordered the Tassimo deal from Dixons (as detailed in the Tassimo thread on here).

Where is the cheapest place to get Tassimo Pods?

Got some in Asda yesterday for £2.97, is that the best price?

They didn't have any suchard chocolate ones though:mad: & they were why I bought this machine:rolleyes:

Got a box of Milka (them discovered there are only 8 in a box of Milka as 8 are whiteners:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: ) & got a coffee creama, though I would just work my way through them.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• dawnybabes
    dawnybabes Posts: 2,551 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    You can get the coffee ones from Costco. Thou they don't do any others.
    Sealed pot challenge 822

Jan - £176.66 :j
  • MrsE wrote: »
    Just ordered the Tassimo deal from Dixons (as detailed in the Tassimo thread on here).

Where is the cheapest place to get Tassimo Pods?

Got some in Asda yesterday for £2.97, is that the best price?

They didn't have any suchard chocolate ones though:mad: & they were why I bought this machine:rolleyes:

Got a box of Milka (them discovered there are only 8 in a box of Milka as 8 are whiteners:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: ) & got a coffee creama, though I would just work my way through them.

Any recommendations?

I have had one of these for over a year now
    At £2.97 is a good price people on e-bay selling them for more than that i have noticed the supermarkets usally do multibuy deals rather than price cuts on one pack eg 3 for £8.
    I will let you know if i see any better deals but just a piece of advice make sure you reguster your product as you will get either coupons for free packs or 50p off etc and not just one lot i have got some every 6 months roughlly.
    If ive helped click thanks it will make me smile :D
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    chris3349 wrote: »
    I have had one of these for over a year now
    At £2.97 is a good price people on e-bay selling them for more than that i have noticed the supermarkets usally do multibuy deals rather than price cuts on one pack eg 3 for £8.
    I will let you know if i see any better deals but just a piece of advice make sure you reguster your product as you will get either coupons for free packs or 50p off etc and not just one lot i have got some every 6 months roughlly.

Will do, thanks for the tip;) :T

Its the supermarket multibuys I need to find.

I will look in Sainsburys, I think I've seen them on offer in Sainsburys before.
  • How much is that per cup?
  • MrsE_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    How much is that per cup?

I got mine for £2.97 in Asda, so thats 18p per cup.
  • onetomany
    onetomany Posts: 2,170 Forumite
    hi i notice tesco has them on offer, but i get mine online, they have a great range
  • MrsE_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    onetomany wrote: »
    hi i notice tesco has them on offer, but i get mine online, they have a great range

Mine should be here tomorrow or Friday:D

I want the Suchards & the Starbucks next.

Do you buy them from Tassimo?
  • lemontart
    lemontart Posts: 6,037 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    morrsions is standard 2.99 price same as website cost me more in petrol to go to asdas as it is a 20 mile round trip
    I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.
  • MrsE_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thing you have to watch out for with the Tassimos, is even though they all have 16 pods, "some" drinks require two pods, they all cost the same (approx £3).
    If you get the suchards chocolate, its 16 pods & 16 drinks.
    If you get the milka chocolate, its 16 pods & 2 pods per cup (separate whitener) so 8 drinks.
    Some of the frothy coffees are the same.
    That makes a MASSIVE price difference, it doubles it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure