Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mardatha
    • By mardatha 18th Mar 17, 11:09 AM
    • 13,738Posts
    • 127,003Thanks
    mardatha
    0 WOW
    Aldi price increases
    • 18th Mar 17, 11:09 AM
    0 WOW
    Aldi price increases 18th Mar 17 at 11:09 AM
    Anybody else shocked at the price rises in Aldi recently? After paying around 25 every time I go, it's now always around 32, and I buy roughly the same stuff, just quantity varies a wee bit.
Page 2
    • kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 20th Mar 17, 10:48 PM
    • 7,132 Posts
    • 15,328 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    My daughters skin used to dictate that we used Fairy non bio, switched over to Almat non bio a month or so back and she's not even noticed.
    My purse on the other hand is very happy.
    Originally posted by AylesburyDuck
    Fairy products are the worst for my skin - I end up red and scaly, and itchy as hell. Even when I wash again in something suitable, it is two or three days before my skin calms down. Aldi, on the other hand, is great.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,275Posts Today

7,117Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin