Ramada hotel rooms £20 double, £10 single available until 31 Jan

16 December 2008

What’s the deal?

Ramada Jarvis is doing hotel rooms for a teeny £10 per person (ie £20 for a double), for stays between 19 December and 31st January 2009. This was originally a Daily Mail promotion, but the hotel group has said it's fine to tell MoneySavers about it

There are some lovely spots included in the deal, such as Ascot, York and Edinburgh. Rooms normally cost £90–ish a night, depending on the hotel, so this is a fab offer.

How to find the cheap rooms
  • Step 1. Pick your hotels. Go to the special link , plug in the dates you want to stay, and tick the hotels you’re interested in.

IMPORTANT Update Note 11am 17 Dec. Its website is temperamental, and it seems the scale of traffic means many will see a message saying its closed for maintenance. If you see that, call the booking line on 0844 815 9007 and do it over the phone; lots of MoneySavers have had success this way, though for the same reason you may be on hold for a while.
  • Step 2. Book. It will come back with a list of available £20 hotels. Then select the hotel you want, ticking the ‘Daily Mail £10 offer’ to book.

Things to watch out for

There’s a two night minimum stay between 4th and 31st January, but no minimum stay before that. New Year’s Eve is excluded and rooms are non-refundable.

The offer is, in theory, ‘based on two people sharing a standard twin or double room’. Yet a few MoneySavers have managed to bag single rooms for £10 each, though these are harder to find.

For more bargains and a loophole to get the ultimate top deal on 'name your price' sites, read the Cheap Hotels guide.

A big thanks to MoneySavers Venezia & Nudge for spotting this amazing deal! This notes been inserted to give more info ontop.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Venezia
    Venezia Posts: 796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks to Nudge on the newspaper thread I checked on the daily mail offer.
    I found several weekends available at the Manchester hotel during January. Its a bit time consuming searching but they are a bargain. Breakfast is added automatically at £7 each but can be removed.

www.ramadajarvis.co.uk/dailymail
  • could you give me a link to newspaper thread. i knew i seen one somewhere but cant find it recently.
    thanks
  • Venezia
    Venezia Posts: 796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    could you give me a link to newspaper thread. i knew i seen one somewhere but cant find it recently.
    thanks
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1345685
  • Thanks - Just booked a two night stay in Solihull near Birmingham at the end of Jan for an early valentines day weekend!!! There is a train station very close to the hotel so we will be able to get into Birmingham quite easily!! Brilliant!!! Cant Wait!!
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Many thanks OP. Just booked York for a night in 2 weeks time for £20.
    We're on our way down to London and this will break the trip and we can have a few days in York first, never been for a few years - thanks.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • How long is this available for?
  • it does not seem to be working for me can anyone help?
  • I phoned up and did my booking over the phone as it wouldnt work for me. Going to york in January :) £40 for a weekend. xx
    0/2013
    :beer:
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    The page took ages to load this afternoon, lots of hits I imagine.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • Just keeps saying the site is experiencing an error?
    Living with Lupus is like juggling with butterflies
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport