April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Lolaq
    Lolaq Posts: 16 Forumite
    I just completed the cheese survey but it hasn't credited. At the end I got a message saying something like "checking results" in a red box the screen never changed from this message and no SB's either.

I had this earlier today and it credited instantly
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    63sb for a Songpeople TS. Says it will take 6 minutes but obviously doesn't. I think their time estimates are a bit out today!
  • I keep getting the online clock thing on my home page - but it doesn't credit. Anyone else?
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Ive just decided to try the games i play word drop and get the 10 sb each day. Anyone recommend any other that are quick and easy to play for SB-does each game have a max each day, is there a max you can earn from playing games each day..ta
  • beegee181
    I keep getting the online clock thing on my home page - but it doesn't credit. Anyone else?

Me - never had credit for it.
  • beegee181
    mm123 wrote: »
    Ive just decided to try the games i play word drop and get the 10 sb each day. Anyone recommend any other that are quick and easy to play for SB-does each game have a max each day, is there a max you can earn from playing games each day..ta

Deeper in the Ocean is a good one. If you 'kill yourself' straight away the game's over in a flash. You can earn a max of 10sb a day on games.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 17 April 2013 at 1:11PM
    Code: Char1ty

5 SBs Expires 3.00 PM
  • collybird
    collybird Posts: 122 Forumite
    mm123 wrote: »

I love 'Mahjong Dimensions', it's not necessarily quick at five minutes playing time but it doesn't have any ads.

'Swag Jump' (which they've recently re-added) also has no ads for me.

The Connect 4 style game 'Falling Leaves' plays out pretty quickly.

I really liked 'Fish Munch' which only had a playing time of 60 seconds but appears to have disappeared.
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    I just completed the cheese survey but it hasn't credited. At the end I got a message saying something like "checking results" in a red box the screen never changed from this message and no SB's either.

I got a message saying 'Results under review' at the end. Doubt if I will get anything for that. There is too much of this going on IMHO. Since the email surveys started I have had 6 and not one of them has credited so I don't bother to do them any more.
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    mullery83 wrote: »
    Similar to Samsung RNIB as popped up and is currently working multiple times

FYI worked 5 times then stopped

Worked 3 times for me then stopped.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family