Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Syntax101
    need desperate help for dental
    • 8th Dec 12, 12:30 PM
    need desperate help for dental 8th Dec 12 at 12:30 PM
    Hi,
    im a 27 single male in the uk.

i currently work in landscaping, however recently work has been slow, and if im not on a site working, i don't get paid.

its been a month since i had a paycheck, and i have 50 in the bank.

i have desperately been seeking new work around me but to no luck so far,

but onto my problem, i have bad teeth. extremely painful teeth.

on the right side of my mouth i have 3 broken teeth, and 3 chipped teeth, on the left side i have 1 hole in a tooth, and 1 chipped tooth.

everyday is a fight for pain relief, i take pain killers, swish whiskey in my mouth, everything, it controls my life. i cant eat any food i want, i have to consider spices, temperature ect, because the wrong food will have me in cold sweats all night.

But i don't see a light at the end of the tunnel, when i look at free NHS it says i have to be on jobseekers, which i cant be as technically i am employed.

for the treatment i need, the NHS cost site says it will be about 200, money i just don't have.

although i am debt free, i have a bad credit history and cannot apply for loans, and i dare ask for a payment plan with my current work predicament.

i spoke to my boss, and he doesn't see me getting any new work till jan if im lucky.

I have no quality of life at the moment, i cant go out, i can't even relax, everyday is just pure pain.

i thank you for reading this, I don't know what i am seeking, as i don't even know what i should be looking for, I just need some help, whether there's some scheme i don't know about, or some benefits, or emergency dental help, i don't know, i just need to solve this pain.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

308Posts Today

2,023Users online

Martin's Twitter