Persil Power Gems

djjunk
djjunk Posts: 313
First Anniversary First Post
Forumite
edited 23 August 2017 at 8:14AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
MoneySavingExpert update 9am 23 Aug

We've had reports the form isn't submitting. We'll update this post when we know more.

Back to the original post...

---

Here's the link to claim a sample of the new Persil:

https://www.persil.com/uk/secure/sample.html

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 22 Aug: To get a 38g sample of Persil Powergems washing detergent sign up with your name and address via the above link. There were 110,000 samples available when this offer started on Mon 14 Aug, available while stocks last. You should receive your sample within four weeks if you’ve been successful.
Big thanks to djjunk for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Not working for me! After tapping back all the way to the 60's to put in my date of birth (??!!!) I submitted but nothing happened so I assume stocks are used up ☹️
  • The form is just knackered. You get uncaught exceptions in the browser console log from the beginning, then on clicking submit just get a stacktrace. 'setUDMDparams is not defined'.

So from the looks of things, Persil can offer free samples but can't build a functional website.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Received this today in the post, 1 use sample and a £1 coupon ��
  • Be wary using this. They little crystals do not dissolve properly at low temperatures and you end up with gunky blobs all over your washing. Thank God it was a free sample as I certainly won't be buying them or using the £1 off coupon. Just looked on their Facebook page and there are hundreds of complaints about them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure