Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Damm so should have got them, would they have still done 2 for £5 as well?
    I know im hard work sorry:p
    Oh sorry missed the middle quote :o they were £2.59 i think

you done correct not to buy them. as they were more than the 2 for £5 offer
    you would have got only 18p off for the 2 for £5 offer. but as they were cheaper per pack you would have lost out big time on the 20% pyo offer.
    often in waitrose its cheaper to buy full price items that are on multi and pyo
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Strange, my voucher just says £10 Voucher, no conditions at all:j
    BUT I do normal orders from them as well as love boden dresses.

V x

I love Boden dresses but sadly mine come from ebay :)

Ive had a look at the Boden website and I got a good enough badket together dress and top but then i went to Sainsbobs again :) and the dress went out of stock :(
    Just have to keep popping onto the website to see what else cones into stock - everything seems to be £29 and something, just under £30 :mad:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    I'm sure I put a 2000 on at ss. Perhaps they are set different at each store. Hth xx

Hmm maybe cjj; this was a store near the student area near where I used to work so maybe they dont trust the students to deposit the coupon in the slot :D
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got so trouted in T today. Wouldn't let me use more than one Hipp voucher and said I could only use one a day. An email to CS will happen when I get a chance, methinks!
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    Played the game.
    Bought leggings I needed in 2 separate shops 1 x 200 and 1 x 500
    £10 fuel 1 x500

Think I am done. Can't justify more fuel as new car end of nov and will have to plan couple of trips to use up what I have got.
    Really wanted the posh £10 leggings in black but had to settle for a grey pair and a set of 2 for £10 black ones so if more stock Tuesday will change for black but knowing sainsburys the nicer leggings will have all gone for this season. I reckon the nicer ones last at least 3 x as long and don't lose their colour like the cheaper ones.

Scratched my itch anyway.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Plucking up the courage to go to Sains. Don't want to bump into the rat again :eek: :rotfl:
    Didn't go earlier as looked at traffic report and was really bad in Sains area. Looks ok now though, fingers crossed.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Just come in from tortoise roll call :)
    You would think they would be considering hibernation now?
    No... Usually they have separate gardens to avoid any shenanigans involving pregnancies...
    But as they are now together in the large greenhouse as the next step towards hibernation. They are at it :eek::eek::eek: no sleepy males :o:o

ooh I say!!
    You very nearly had two....:)

I managed to get 2... told him it was for my mum. He suggested that I rang, and got it registered to her home this way she will get offers/vouchers every quarter... wonder if they are different!
    30/10 and she said 1 per day to me:mad::rotfl:

She is wrong! x
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    With my 1,000 and 500 points ones, I have been going straight back and buying one banana per coupon.

Over 1000 point coupons have to go through manned till or CS desk.

Customer services will add any points to the card.

:p:p:p:p
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Played the game.
    Bought leggings I needed in 2 separate shops 1 x 200 and 1 x 500
    £10 fuel 1 x500

Think I am done. Can't justify more fuel as new car end of nov and will have to plan couple of trips to use up what I have got.
    Really wanted the posh £10 leggings in black but had to settle for a grey pair and a set of 2 for £10 black ones so if more stock Tuesday will change for black but knowing sainsburys the nicer leggings will have all gone for this season. I reckon the nicer ones last at least 3 x as long and don't lose their colour like the cheaper ones.

Scratched my itch anyway.

V x

everytime you go to Sainsbobs take your receipt and cheap leggings and keep checking for the £10 leggings - def worth the money, i think mine are on their third winter now :)

I even wear woolly tights underneath for extra warmth :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    SSM I asked for 2 sparks & was given 2 no probs xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure