Alliance & Leicester Credit Card Mid 1990s

I have been told that Santander took over the affairs of A&L but have submitted PPI paperwork to them for and A&L Loan and an A&L credit card.

They have responded with a curt response after i paid £10 for access information saying
they are not the controllers for A&L credit cards, can anyone direct me to th right source.

I think I had PPI but all I have is the 16 digit credit card number but no previous statements as its over 12 years ago

Also had an A&L Loan the same time and expecting Santander may came back with similar response.
All help gratefully received.

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,553
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have been told that Santander took over the affairs of A&L but have submitted PPI paperwork to them for and A&L Loan and an A&L credit card.

They have responded with a curt response after i paid £10 for access information saying
    they are not the controllers for A&L credit cards, can anyone direct me to th right source.

I think I had PPI but all I have is the 16 digit credit card number but no previous statements as its over 12 years ago

Also had an A&L Loan the same time and expecting Santander may came back with similar response.
    All help gratefully received.

Santander completed the purchase of Alliance and Leicester in October 2008 but the A&L credit cards were done through MNBA so you'll need to speak to them. After the purchase A&L sold Santander backed cards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure