Made open a business account when I wanted a current account

2»

Comments

• I'm a firefighter I thought I said I never ran a business which surely means I was never self employed? I never questioned the banks reasons for making me open the business account as it was the manager who advised me and to be honest it's a bit humiliating being told you can't have the account you wanted I was that embarrassed I never went back to question it. I'm not going to come on here and say I never used the account for business purposes if I had ran a business. My account will show it was only used for personal use. I think you should read the thread better next time before commenting.
  • I was also a firefighter at the time of opening the account just incase you think I was running a business . And just to be clear I have never ran a business or been self employed in my life which my account will show when Ulster bank check out my complaint. Why on earth would someone complain to Ulster Bank and come on here looking for advise if they indeed had ran a business?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    You need to convince the Bank, not the internet.. :)
  • I don't need to convince the bank it's there in black and white for them to see
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure