Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Comments

• Hi,

I sent a complaint to Vodafone using the form that was so long and detailed it took two forms to compete. Got a message it had been sent but no reference number was generated.
    Albert Einstein “Imagination is more important than knowledge”
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Hi LustForLeith,

Once you have filled out the form, you should receive an automated email from us regarding your query. The Reference number will be in the subject line of the email.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Ref nmb 13940039

Done. I look forward to your quick response.

Jayne
  • Vodafone
    Hi Jaynex4MacD,

We've received your message and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hi Nathan,

No email received with a reference number. What do you suggest?

Thanks
    Albert Einstein “Imagination is more important than knowledge”
  • jo-bo
    jo-bo Posts: 390 Forumite
    edited 11 August 2016 at 10:24AM
    Hi, ref is wrt135 13957442
    Received a very nasty direct debit today after being told I could leave without charge. Please look at this as its over £400 which I don't have
  • Vodafone
    Hi LustForLeith,

In case, could you please resubmit the form using another browser, if that still doesn't work can you try an alternative email address?

Hi jo-bo,

We've received your message and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
  • #13918595 (please ignore #13918489 as I forgot to add MSE Forum)
    All I want is a final bill from Vodafone to confirm my account is closed. Having used live chat a couple of times in the last month, I have been told so many different things… I can’t even find out what my final bill should be. If anyone else can work it out from today’s live chat below, then you’re one up on me! ...<snip>

I received two automated responses from Vodafone (as I sent the form twice as I forgot to add 'MSE Forum' to the first one) on the 5th August (same day).

On 9th August, Tomas emailed me quoting #13918489 as the ref (the one without 'MSE Forum'). His email read "So we can complete security and enter your account, please confirm the four digit PIN that I’ve just sent to you mobile via text.” I replied to his email in under 10 minutes… and never heard from Thomas again.

Today, I received another email (again quoting #13918489 as the ref) this time from Will who is apparently going to call me after 6pm tonight.

So has ref 13918595 (which did have ‘MSE Forum’ quoted) fallen off the radar? Will Will (!) know that I have posted here? If I do actually get a call as promised tonight, I’d hope that whoever calls will have read my previous post (#537)…
  • eljmayes
    eljmayes Posts: 473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Slightly worrying that a representative from Vodafone effectively stated that I could not complain to the Onbudsman as regards to a customer service issue (not for Vodafone to say)- is there any way that I could get in contact via email with the WRT team?
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    1) Anyone - including Vodafone - can point out that the Ombudsman won't get involved without a letter of deadlock or 8 weeks after a formal complaint.

2) Yes - read this thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport