Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• molar
    molar Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I spent over the £90 required to get 10% cashback at M&S recently, but my cashback has tracked at 5%, the default rate for purchases under £90.

Is this likely to update automatically? The purchase amount on Quidco is displaying the correct amount which is over £90.

Thanks.
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    molar wrote: »
    I spent over the £90 required to get 10% cashback at M&S recently, but my cashback has tracked at 5%, the default rate for purchases under £90.

Is this likely to update automatically? The purchase amount on Quidco is displaying the correct amount which is over £90.

Thanks.

From the site:
    "Cashback may initially track at a lower amount but this should become updated by the time your purchase is confirmed."
  • margf wrote: »
    Hi

Question for the Quidco rep after my previous cashback issues were resolved I thought I would give you another chance, ordered PlusNet Broadband and calls in early January but once again problems it has not tracked.

I have tried to raise a claim but you are asking me for an account number is this my Quidco account number? if so where do I find this.

Once again not happy.

I look forward to a prompt responce to enable me to once again raise a claim.

Just completed my first transaction with TopCashback. They said 13 weeks and it took 13 weeks, paid straight away.

Meanwhile, still waiting for Quidco to chase up transactions from September. As soon as they are complete (if ever), I'm not going back. Poor.
  • margf
    margf Posts: 183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    mossmar wrote: »
    It's been a few months now since i went onto Quidco and decided to check whether my £80 Aviva car insurance cash back had been paid and a couple other Wicks purchases - on checking my account there was no mention of it so clicked on the "manually claim your cash back " only to be greeted by a message saying that missing claims need to be raised within 7 weeks of purchase - as this is just outside of this window I've basically lost it.

I'm really angry about this - is there anything I can do as contacting Quidco just leads me into a continuous webpage loop basically telling me tough luck buddy!!

I used to be on rpoints before it closed down and never had any issues like this, it always tracked and payed out - it's a start of a new year so got quite a few things I need to get but I think I might try Topcashback - anyone had any issues with them!

Hi

I had a problem with my Aviva cashback and contacted Aviva direct, if you scroll back through this thread you should find a post by the Aviva rep with his email address, they responded immediately, were brilliant and sorted the payment out within a few weeks.

Good luck
    Marg
  • Leanne,

Is there there any more news for me? Your last comment to me was on the 4th January. I stress that it was Very's decision to cancel the first order not mine. As far as I was concerned the laptop was a first purchase and I should be making 7%. There has been nothing more in my inbox since the ticket was raised on 21 Dec.
  • uklad2k
    uklad2k Posts: 224 Forumite
    speckfoureyes are taking a ridiculous amount of time to pay my cashback
  • I brought an iPad thought pc world with 10% cash back and raised a claim on dec the 3rd a month after I brought it. I then recieved an email from you on the January 3rd stating that you have contacted them and will be in touch shortly. I have heard nothing and cannot contact you regarding this which is very frustrating. I only brought the iPad though of PC world because of this cash back and they were told to fast paying. Please can you help.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Good afternoon everybody,

I hope you’re all looking forward to the weekend and getting ready for pancake day next week! I’ll answer your questions below.

@margf I’m really sorry you’ve had an issue with your tracking, have you looked at our help pages regarding this? There may be some settings on there that will help with this. As for the claim itself, if you enter your PlusNet account number into the claim, this will help them find your account for the claim.

@mossmar If you go to this link and select “my question is not covered above” this will open a blank ticket you can write to us in. If you do this but start your message with FAO Leanne then I will certainly have a look and see if there is anything further I can do for you.

@allan1954 Not a problem, I’m glad I could help

@BRUCE225 I’m very sorry to hear that your purchase did not track, as this is definitely not something that we want to happen. Quidco do not carry out the tracking of purchases, in fact, no cashback site will carry out its own tracking. All tracking within the cashback industry is carried out by third party affiliate networks, who process the cashback for us. When a purchase is tracked by the affiliate network at an amount, they should update this amount automatically by the time the purchase becomes confirmed. Unfortunately this does not always happen, but this is why we have the process to raise an incorrect cashback claim. Alternatively, if you do not want to raise this claim yourself, you can raise a ticket (in the way mentioned above) and we will look into it for you.

@Bahren If you raise a ticket in this way, then the team will receive it and be able to look into it for you. Please don’t be afraid of raising as many tickets as you feel necessary. If you find that your query has not been fully answered or you think of something else that you would like to add, we are more than happy to look closer at the matter in hand.

@molar Your cashback amount should update fully upon confirmation, but as mentioned above, please feel free to get in touch with us if you find this is not the case, we’ll happily advise you further.

@pedxxx I can’t discuss the specifics of your account on this forum, but I will send you a ticket to update you.

@uklad2k Have you raised a ticket regarding this purchase? If not, please do so by the process mentioned above and we’ll definitely take a look into it for you.

@Joplatt21 Please don’t worry because claims from PC World can take 3 months to confirm. As you raised your claim on 3rd December, we would expect an answer before 3rd March. If you still wish to raise a ticket regarding this purchase, then you can do so by the above mentioned process.

I hope this helps you all, please come back to me if you have any further questions, I’m more than happy to answer them.

Have a great weekend,

Leanne :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    six months on and still no confirmed sainsburys pet insurance cash back :(
  • Leanne
    Not sure if there is a minor bug on the Quidco website. I am taking part in the Click Snap option and just had 4 transaction go to confirmed status. However the confirmed next payment only includes 1 of the 4 values.

Any chance you could check this out please?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback