Lloyds android app

Just tried to sign in to Lloyds via android app and message rec'd saying this version no longer supported with a link to update or go to mobile site. Got the same on both tablet and phone. Checked play store and there are no updates available there. Not updated for now, anyone else experiencing this or are they just ahead of themselves. Anyone else with the same message?

Comments

• gibbo9 wrote: »
    Just tried to sign in to Lloyds via android app and message rec'd saying this version no longer supported with a link to update or go to mobile site. Got the same on both tablet and phone. Checked play store and there are no updates available there. Not updated for now, anyone else experiencing this or are they just ahead of themselves. Anyone else with the same message?

Same message for me, and it was working yesterday night.
    I checked on Play store and there are no updates available.
  • AirlieBird
    AirlieBird Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    LB say
    "We are aware that some customers are having issues accessing their Lloyds Android App. We are working hard to resolve the issue, you are able to use our online services at lloydsbank.com"
    Did you really mean to put loose?
    Lose: no longer possess, not to retain, unable to find
    Loose: not firmly or tightly fixed in place
  • I've not logged in weeks. Just tried having read this and it said I needed an update. Following the link, I got an update from the Play store and it's working fine.
    Did they update it this morning?
  • Still no sign of an update available for me.
  • oldagetraveller
    oldagetraveller Posts: 3,653 Forumite
    edited 13 December 2017 at 11:45AM
    I received the same issue this morning and was about to post about it so you saved me that job gibbo.
    I get a message about needing to update and all that it does is go to Playstore and an option to open or uninstall.
    Why can't they leave things alone when they work perfectly adequately?:(
    I can't find a relevant phone number on their website or is it just the general customer services number?
  • Still no sign of an update available for me.
    Try to check now, I've just found the update on my phone (it wasn't available a couple of hours ago). The new version brings access via fingerprint, finally.
  • gibbo9
    gibbo9 Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can confirm update now available through play and normal service resumed
  • Managed to update but the app now doesn't work - "Sorry we're experiencing technical problems. Please try again later.":rotfl:
  • northwalesd
    northwalesd Posts: 1,162 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Mine worked fine this morning, but I've just checked the Play store and the app does have an update available. Mind you, even that has a release date of 2 Nov, my currently installed app says it was updated 35 weeks ago :shocked:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure