COD WW2 best price?

Comments

• Sparx
    Sparx Posts: 909 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    For the sake of waiting a year, for not wanting to spend that extra £5-10... You miss out on the initial popularity of the game, friends/family/clans playing together, servers are then quieter and the initial hype has gone and fun.

For the sake of £5-10 stop being cheap lol. Yes console prices are ridiculous, but to not buy for the sake of £5-10 and then just buy later... Pssh :p But then this isn't very MSE!
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Sparx wrote: »
    For the sake of waiting a year, for not wanting to spend that extra £5-10... You miss out on the initial popularity of the game, friends/family/clans playing together, servers are then quieter and the initial hype has gone and fun.

For the sake of £5-10 stop being cheap lol. Yes console prices are ridiculous, but to not buy for the sake of £5-10 and then just buy later... Pssh :p But then this isn't very MSE!

For me a limit has to be set somewhere otherwise i would end up spending a fortune on games. I dont play online.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    For me a limit has to be set somewhere otherwise i would end up spending a fortune on games. I dont play online.

How would you mange that?
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    custardy wrote: »
    How would you mange that?

Spare of moment can result in bad decisions and spending what you cant really afford. Or money can be saved and spent unwisely.
  • Use Gamecrawler for console games. You will still need to check a few places manually though like Argos & Tesco.

Amazon have it for £46 with some extra like a Zombie prima guide.

Simplygames is £40
  • Nick_C
    Nick_C Posts: 7,459 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    You would have got a lot of Cod during World War Two for a shilling.
  • Spare of moment can result in bad decisions and spending what you cant really afford. Or money can be saved and spent unwisely.

Very true. The way some reply, you'd think we were on millionaires' money tips :)
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    wmathias wrote: »
    Very true. The way some reply, you'd think we were on millionaires' money tips :)

Who is 'we'?
  • Has anybody here who owns the game got any opinion on how it compares to recent CODs? I have fallen out of love with the series over the last few years but it seems they are trying to change direction so wondered how it plays?

Even if its an improvement in gameplay though, I was shocked and somewhat offended seeing it on sale in Game with the season pass for £92!:mad:
  • Has anybody here who owns the game got any opinion on how it compares to recent CODs? I have fallen out of love with the series over the last few years but it seems they are trying to change direction so wondered how it plays?

Even if its an improvement in gameplay though, I was shocked and somewhat offended seeing it on sale in Game with the season pass for £92!:mad:

I think it's all the jumping about and sticking to walls that was a step too far for me. Assuming there's no WW2 technology we're not aware of, hopefully that's gone! I'd love to hear from anyone played it too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure