Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I can see it on Quidco website without logging into my account, so it doesn't appear to be account specific. www.quidco.com/clicksnap/offers/all/ is the link...........and I'm thinking maybe you can apply for both offers.

You're right - they're not showing on my app but when I log into my account on my lappie, both offers are showing for me :T Thank you!
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I can see the Birds Eye offer on my Quidco too :) I'll apply for both, it reads to me that you should be able to.
  • With Bird's Eye Inspirations back in topic again, can I ask who or where some of you contacted re the fish / chicken / veg fusions TMF offers when they were refused refunds on the grounds of 'one per household'? Just back from holiday to find letters to this effect at a couple of my addresses and 2 of them relate to the veg fusions being a duplicate!! TIA
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    With Bird's Eye Inspirations back in topic again, can I ask who or where some of you contacted re the fish / chicken / veg fusions TMF offers when they were refused refunds on the grounds of 'one per household'? Just back from holiday to find letters to this effect at a couple of my addresses and 2 of them relate to the veg fusions being a duplicate!! TIA

Use the claim address.
  • L_York
    L_York Posts: 64
    Forumite
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

No money back for me. Got a letter from customer services apologising that I didn't like it, with a prepaid packet to send the roll back and a 50p voucher for more velvet. Unless it's like the toothpaste one some while back when they asked us to get our dentist to fill in a form. I think we got our money back separately. Will give it a couple of days before writing to them.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    L_York wrote: »
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

No money back for me. Got a letter from customer services apologising that I didn't like it, with a prepaid packet to send the roll back and a 50p voucher for more velvet. Unless it's like the toothpaste one some while back when they asked us to get our dentist to fill in a form. I think we got our money back separately. Will give it a couple of days before writing to them.

I sent mine back on 3rd july and received a cheque back within a week...how strange..
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

Oh dear, that doesn't bode well - did you definitely include the flash etc? I sent mine off about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back.
  • lesley_uk
    lesley_uk Posts: 11 Forumite
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

The same happened to me and the cheque followed.
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    I've now bought one of the Birds Eye Chargrills items and one of the Birds Eye Inspirations and have already been fully refunded for both items from Quidco.
  • L_York
    L_York Posts: 64
    Forumite
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

Ooops! Just realised I had the cheque a couple of days ago. So many tmf on the go at the moment it's hard to keep track
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback