Cabot Financial

Comments

• 10past6 wrote: »
    You need to scan and post it up for viewing, remember to remove personal details.

Hi I have scanned the cca how do I attach it to a post?
  • 10past6
    10past6 Posts: 4,962 Forumite
    Hi I have scanned the cca how do I attach it to a post?
    You need to upload it via this site.
    Click here for Martins (MSE) advice on who to contact with Debt Issues - YOU HAVE NO REASON TO USE A FEE PAYING DEBT MANAGEMENT COMPANY- THEY CANNOT DO ANYMORE FOR YOU THAN THOSE LISTED IN MY LINK ABOVE.

All information given by myself is offered informally and without prejudice - if in doubt seek help from a qualified and insured professional
  • I think I have done it.

img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabot.png

you may have to put http:// before img253 to get it to work - it wouldnt let me add a link because I was a newish user
  • 10past6
    I think I have done it.
    No ;)

Follow these instructions

Tinypic > Browse > double click the file depending where it's stored on your computer > Upload now > once uploaded, right click > copy the link stating > "Forums / message boards" come back and post the link
    Click here for Martins (MSE) advice on who to contact with Debt Issues - YOU HAVE NO REASON TO USE A FEE PAYING DEBT MANAGEMENT COMPANY- THEY CANNOT DO ANYMORE FOR YOU THAN THOSE LISTED IN MY LINK ABOVE.

All information given by myself is offered informally and without prejudice - if in doubt seek help from a qualified and insured professional
  • i44.tinypic.com/28iub0j.jpg

it wont allow me to paste the full link because i am a new user

I think that works though!
  • Lensman_2
    Lensman_2 Posts: 1,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i44.tinypic.com/28iub0j.jpg

it wont allow me to paste the full link because i am a new user

I think that works though!

Here you go...
    28iub0j.jpg
  • Lensman wrote: »
    Here you go...
    28iub0j.jpg

thank you!
  • 10past6
    Unusual for MBNA, but that looks an enforceable agreement, it contains the prescribed terms

• 10past6
    they sent the cca 6 months after the request?
    You're legally entilted to with hold payment, the act is very clear, they have 12 days to comply, as they've breached that time-scale, you could ask a court whether they have the right to enforce the debt or not.

It's for them to explain the delay.

• 10past6 wrote: »
    Unusual for MBNA, but that looks an enforceable agreement, it contains the prescribed terms

So probably my best option is to make an agreement with them rather than just keep ignoring their mail (getting constant threats from them now) rather than waiting for them to issue a court hearing and a possible CCJ
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure