Lands End - flash sale

Lands End have a flash sale - some really good deals plus free p&p orders over £30 (code on their home page).

Eg Lovely ladies towelling robe (I have one of these and they're really thick good quality and wash really well), down from £55 to £16. At the moment they have most sizes but at this price won't be for long - so grab it while you can :)

Comments

• madflower
    madflower Posts: 74 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks judexx. I decided I didn't need another towelling robe although they looked lovely but ended up buying some t-shirts I also didn't need instead :-)
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Great - thank you so much. Supima teeshirts down from £25 to £6 are a really good buy: http://www.landsend.co.uk/Womens_Supima_Short_Sleeve_Crew_Neck_Tee/pp/P_20888.html?brand=2

Don't forget TCB - 5.05%
  • I_have_spoken
    I_have_spoken Posts: 5,051 Forumite
    25% off first order too if you register for newsletter - deregister as soon as the order has gone through
  • I_have_spoken
    edited 20 July 2017 at 6:35AM
    Well that didn't end well :mad:

Got a delivery confirmation that the trousers I ordered had shipped after two days while they were hemmed, by which time everything else I'd ordered from the sale was now no longer available.

So I've paid £3.95 postage on a £15 pair of trousers.

First and last time I'll be using Lands End!
  • judexx
    judexx Posts: 495 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Well that didn't end well :mad:

Got a delivery confirmation that the trousers I ordered had shipped after two days while they were hemmed, by which time everything else I'd ordered from the sale was now no longer available.

So I've paid £3.95 postage on a £15 pair of trousers.

First and last time I'll be using Lands End!

I've always found their customer services to be very helpful - if you give them a call and explain what happended, they may refund you the p&p, worth a try at least.
  • I_have_spoken
    Fair play to Lands End, they did make it right
  • judexx
    judexx Posts: 495 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Fair play to Lands End, they did make it right

Thanks for reporting back - it's always good to hear about a company acting fairly :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure