Egg PPI

Can anyone tell me who/where I contact if I wish to make a PPI claim to Egg?

Comments

• LuxuryWoman
    LuxuryWoman Posts: 156 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I complained via Barclays, on their homepage there is a link to PPI complaints, 'contact us' 'complaints' 'PPI' 'new PPI complaints' and within the form you can select Egg

From the website:

The form asks you for personal and financial details relevant to your relationship with Barclays, Barclaycard, Firstplus, First Data, Littlewoods, Woolwich, Morgan Stanley, Goldfish, Egg (each and together 'us', 'we' or 'Barclays'). The Barclays Group uses and retains details you give about yourself and others to resolve your query or complaint and for research and statistical analysis to improve our services. We may pass your information collected online to people who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    viccie wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me who/where I contact if I wish to make a PPI claim to Egg?

Canada Square Operations
    https://www.citibank.co.uk/personal/complaints-egg.do

Barclays might be relevant if you had an Egg credit card that was acquired by Barclaycard.
  • viccie
    viccie Posts: 4 Newbie
    Great thanks very much, I will have a look on their homepage and start that ball rolling! Cheers
  • -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Loan or CC?
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
  • Credit card... sorry for the delay in replying :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport