Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Hats off to TCB, 2 transactions totalling £128.70 went from confirmed to payable both 5 weeks ahead of estimated payable!

Takes my total claimed to over £1880 :)
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hey Oakdene,

That is fantastic news to hear :) We pride ourselves on giving members their cashback as soon as we are paid and I am pleased for you this was well within the estimate.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • BraveHeart
    BraveHeart Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hello TCB,

On 13 July 2017, Hotels.com was showing '20% 24 Hour Deal' on 'Booking without Hotels.com Rewards'.

As a result I made a couple of booking with Hotels.com on 13 July 2017, but cashback pending is lower than the rate advertised.

Surely this is a TCB error and not Hotels'com?

I have already lodged Missing Cashback Claims. Do I have to go through with this?
  • dekkard
    dekkard Posts: 229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I've been waiting for over a year for Expedia cashback for a hotel booking to be acknowledged, let alone paid. Still nothing happening despite chasing up TopCashback.

Is this a record I wonder?
  • washable
    washable Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I too having waiting since October for a pay out with Nationwide.
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    If you dig deep enough you will eventually find out that it is Vodaphone people who own Topcasback,
    Hence the issues.
    Vodaphone own Topcashback.

Que?

Topcashback Ltd is a subsidiary of Top Online Partners Group Limited which is owned by a Mr and Mrs Tomkins and a Mr Ragg.

I see no connection with Vodafone.
    Hey BraveHeart,

The tracking network relates back to us how much commission to expect and we reflect this on your account.

I do recall with this merchant there was two rates of cashback, one was for Booking with Hotels.com Rewards. If your order met this criteria you would only be eligible for a lower rate. If your order didn't meet that criteria then I will need you to lodge a claim so we can query with the network why it's credited you with that lower amount.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hello TCB

On Thursday I noticed you had a summer bonus offer of £2.50 for a minimum £10 spend.
    I activated the offer (main computer) and made a purchase from marks and Spencers.
    Afterwards when I checked my account it showed as my spend being only £10.42 even though my actual order shows my spend was £20.
    So I made another Marks order this time of £16.67 to make sure that it was over £10 plus VAT.

Sadly the £2.50 summer bonus is not showing as pending on either purchase.

Does the bonus apply only to the first purchase that you make after activation - ie if you are making several purchases in a day then you need to do the most expensive purchase over £10 plus VAT first before the cheaper items?

Does it make a difference as to what method of payment you make - I used a combination of credit card and e vouchers gift card which are still real money.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    Hey @mho,

The tracking of the bonus will depend on what time you activated the bonus and also what is reported back from the merchant.

If you activated the bonus and at any time until the end of the offer have a tracked transaction with a tracked value of over £10 this should be awarded but it may 7 days to track.

If, after 7 days it does not track please drop us an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk so our team can take a look into this for you.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Matt,

If I choose to have a payout paid via E-giftcard how do I receive said card? My payout status shows as payment sent however I have yet to receive anything?

Thanks
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business