Free Xmas gift cheques discussion

Comments

• themull1
    themull1 Posts: 4,299 Forumite
    I'm in the minority - I hate the chequebooks.!

• Love the cheques - but when will they be updated to 2014?
  • When can us eager beavers get a 2014 dated cheque please?
  • Hi Guys i took the original version of this idea that was posted on here and created a new version for 2014...

I liked the idea so much that i made a new design so i could use them for my wife and my family too...

So i thought i would share the final result for anyone else that would like to use them this year (see link below) :xmassmile

> goo.gl/cEaofz <

(you will have to copy/paste the link above to download as im not supposed to be able to post links because im new)
    Hope you all like them :xmastree: let me know what you think !

...:::Merry Christmas :::...
  • 2015 cheques are ready for printing. Click the link in MSE Jenny's post :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Hi,

I love the idea of giving a gift cheque to my mother in law who is a nightmare to buy for, but would love us to write her a cheque to take her out for the day etc. However, I am unable to print it :( I clicked the link on the image and it opens a blank tab that says "about: blank".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you & Merry Christmas!

Vic
  • i love this idea,i promise my baby cloth for Christmas,that what i want you to do for me:j
  • This is a brilliant idea and will save me a lot of time.

My partner is mad on cars and loves keeping his clean. He takes it to the local hand car wash every week at the moment because of the dirt on the roads at this time of year.

I had the idea of coming up with an IOU for a wash for him but now I can use a cheque instead of having to design my own.

Thanks for your help, as always &#55357;&#56842;
  • Brilliant!
    FREE Printable Invitation - Drevio.com | FREE Baby Shower Invitation - Beeshower.com | FREE Custom Invitation - Bagvania.com
  • Hi, does anyone know when the new cheques with this years date on will be available to print? I really want to start getting organised for Christmas but the current cheques have 2016 on them...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback