*Budget and Money Apps List*

Comments

• Android user here. Used to use eeba envelopes which was good but have bought full version of easy money because it is such a user friendly app and was fed up of deleting whole app at end of month and reinstalling n losing my data when free trial was over. Had a few others but easy money suits.x
    LBM 2008 [STRIKE]£45,091.23[/STRIKE] eek: now £7889:T Debt free date 18/07/2018 :)
  • m0ns00n
    m0ns00n Posts: 359 Forumite
    edited 6 December 2012 at 10:44AM
    I swear by iXpenseIt on my iPhone (£2.99)
  • ecoverbee
    ecoverbee Posts: 125 Forumite
    YNAB for desktop and iphone. Amazeballs

Thanks
    andy
    Start Oct 12 Debt: - £45.500 -
    Debt Snowball [STRIKE]39[/STRIKE] - 37 Months - June 2016
    PAD Challenge - Snowball Debts 1/11/12 - £269.15
  • ecoverbee wrote: »
    YNAB for desktop and iphone. Amazeballs

Thanks
    andy

$60..?? Defeating the purpose don't you think..>?
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • SillySod
    SillySod Posts: 68 Forumite
    So many iPhone users here too, that's not very frugal either ;)
  • SillySod wrote: »

Ah... back to the days when I got my iPhone contract... 2 years of £30 per month? Free phone?! Wonderful!!!

That was pre-debt, pre-pregnancy, pre being forced to move on a few weeks notice, and only being able to find unfurnished flats after living in a furnished one...

Roll on February when I can roll that contract to a monthly sim, because the iPhone 4 is still the most awesome gadget in my world.
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • I've been using pocket expense for the iPhone which I'm really liking and it's free.
    February - TLW #16 2/16
    Save 12k 2014 #134 - £614.81/£3000
  • SillySod wrote: »

You dont have to buy the phone, can get a iphone 4 for free now on a contract since the iphone5 came out
  • $60..?? Defeating the purpose don't you think..>?

Actually it is amazing to think just how much software you get for the more typical price of 69p on the app store. Buy a box off the shelf in pc world and its 30 quid+, usually does a similar amount for you as these apps.

iPhones might seem expensive to some compared to other phones but the software is dirt cheap and you more than make up for the slightly higher contract cost with the bargain software

Are you really saving money sticking with an old pc and buying software in boxes at 30quid+ each when you can have your computer in your pocket spending 69p each instead?
  • I use Homebank. Designed for Windows, Linux and Macs.

http://homebank.free.fr/

It's FREE!! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family