Santander Zero.

Hi everyone. My family and I are travelling to Orlando in September. I'm cuurently in the process of getting a We Swap card (if the website starts woeking!) just in case the rate noseives further this week if Article 50 is triggered.
I also want a credit card as back-up. I already have the original Santander Zero credit card. Martin has said the card has just been relaunched, does anyone know if the terms of the original card remain extant and if it's still a good deal against those on offer now? I guess the bank would have to inform us if they changed any of the conditions. TIA

Comments

• FNUSNU wrote: »
    Hi everyone. My family and I are travelling to Orlando in September. I'm cuurently in the process of getting a We Swap card (if the website starts woeking!) just in case the rate noseives further this week if Article 50 is triggered.
    I also want a credit card as back-up. I already have the original Santander Zero credit card. Martin has said the card has just been relaunched, does anyone know if the terms of the original card remain extant and if it's still a good deal against those on offer now? I guess the bank would have to inform us if they changed any of the conditions. TIA

Look on Santander website. All the info will be on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure