KLife?

Anyone know much about this or even do it themselves?

I know it is the same company as Kleeneze but it supposedly on selling online, no having to go door to door.

I know you can sell through facebook but don't know what other sites you could use. If it is all done online it could be worthwhile.

I have been told you have to pay £25 to start but if you are not happy within 30 days you get your money back. It sounds ok but I am not sure. Also the person who told me about it keeps messaging me on facebook and is driving me mad
The world is over 4 billion years old and yet you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie

Comments

• lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,641 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    catkins wrote: »
    Also the person who told me about it keeps messaging me on facebook and is driving me mad

Which should tell you not to get involved.
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • i'm with klife / kleeneze. yes it's the same company and I really enjoy it. it's a great opportunity. you can sell online anywhere you like. there are no restrictions to advertising. yes it is £25 to sign up but you'll get your own webshop link, access to ordering site and stock checker etc. you also have £350 credit limit.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,199 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    keedie wrote: »
    i'm with klife / kleeneze. yes it's the same company and I really enjoy it. it's a great opportunity. you can sell online anywhere you like. there are no restrictions to advertising. yes it is £25 to sign up but you'll get your own webshop link, access to ordering site and stock checker etc. you also have £350 credit limit.

You are also encouraged to resurrect old threads to advertise this 'wonderful' opportunity ...seriously people, before you sign up to this are you sure you want to have to start posting on old threads on various forums to try and keep the momentum going?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I've not been on this forum for ages. and no no one told me to go on here. I just used it years ago before I started with kleeneze. I just wondered if there are other people on here doing it so I searched. if you're not interested in it that's fine.
  • wongawonga
    wongawonga Posts: 387 Forumite
    edited 19 October 2016 at 8:11PM
    keedie wrote: »
    i'm with klife / kleeneze. yes it's the same company and I really enjoy it. it's a great opportunity. you can sell online anywhere you like. there are no restrictions to advertising. yes it is £25 to sign up but you'll get your own webshop link, access to ordering site and stock checker etc. you also have £350 credit limit.

Nothing like trying to place a free advertorial and dig up a few old threads to get publicity. To get MLM a bad name on here.

Did your not notice site is advert free..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure