These might help someone
    Aldi super 6 from Thur 8th June until Wed 21st

Cucumber 39p
    Loose pepper 39p
    250g Radish 39p
    6 pack Salad Tomatoes 49p
    Romaine Lettuce 2 pack 49p
    320g Apricots 49p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    These might help someone
    Aldi super 6 from Thur 8th June until Wed 21st

Cucumber 39p
    Loose pepper 39p
    250g Radish 39p
    6 pack Salad Tomatoes 49p
    Romaine Lettuce 2 pack 49p
    320g Apricots 49p

Thanks for that bubbs . I'm an Aldi shopper so normally I'd be stocking up but this week's different. Tomorrow I need to write a meal plan for 4 days buying only as much fresh stuff as I can use up before Tuesday.
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Today's menu:

Breakfast:none

Lunch: 2 egg omelette with tomato,onion,and 15g cheese (3 syns),served with bacon and tomato

Tea: 3 vegetable fingers (supermarket bought,9 syns),sweet potato wedges,brocolli,carrot

SNack: 2 Hifi bars (HEB)

Milk in cups of tea

Think I must have only had about 1L of water today.

About 10 minutes brisk walking (on top of 5.5 hours cleaning houses,mind :rotfl: ).Anytime I mention the "brisk walk",I have deliberately gone for a walk (either purposeful.eg walking kids to school,or just for the heck of getting extra body magic).But ,during term time,it will always be ontop of cleaning for 4-6 hours a day :eek:.
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Hi, this is my Friday menu plan ...E E day

Breakfast.. overnight oats B f f yoghurt and raspberries

Lunch .. bacon and egg sandwich 6 syns with tomato and beetroot.

Dinner.. fish S/W chips and peas,lemon, melon

Extra.. f f yoghurt. Jelly 0.5 syns 2 crispbreads /butter 5 syns melon. A for Milk
    11.5 syns
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    BeanieLou, even if you don't go to a group, and don't even proper follow the plan, please stay on this thread. We all have phases of falling off plan, but keeping in here I think helps you to get back on it when you are ready.

Well done on the loss Bubbs.

Yesterday was very good food wise, and exercise wise. Didn't look like I would quite reach my 6000 steps before bedtime, but I walked around the house a couple of times and finished the day on 6032 steps :)

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - steak and asparagus (iron levels need boosting)
    Dinner - fish cakes and salad
    Snacks - melon, strawberries, cereal bars

HA - milk
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - horseradish sauce, salad cream

Body magic target - 6000 steps and 10 active minutes
    Zebras rock
  • Ruthy1604
    Ruthy1604 Posts: 543 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Well it was a + 0.5lb for me last night. Bit gutted but it was well deserved.

Feeling a bit meh this morning what with the news. My job depends on Government funding and I find the uncertainty difficult to cope with. I just want to stuff my face.

4 weeks exactly til my hols & 6.5 lb to lose. :(
    10lb to lose & keep off in 20204.5lb/10lb:rotfl:
  • HorseyKaz
    HorseyKaz Posts: 45 Forumite
    Morning all - not been doing too well last couple of weeks - am on tenterhooks waiting for the results of a job/training interview and into last few weeks of revision for gardening exams, so eating well has not been high on the list of priorities....I was going to bow out, but after standing on scales for first time in a fortnight (+2.5 please Shalla :o) think staying on board might help stop me getting any more out of control.... so here's to reining it in and taking it one day at a time...:)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    That's not too badHorseyKaz if you haven't really been following the plan. Draw line and back on it from today. You'll soon lose that again if you stick with it. We all fall off the wagon from time to time!

I'm not too fussed about the sausage syns as I buy butchers low fat sausages and as no fat comes out of them when they're cooked I'll carry on synning them at 0.5 each, same as before.

Today's plan:

B - overnight oats; 0% FF black cherry yoghurt; mixed frozen fruit; fresh strawberries & grapes added this morning
    L - gammon slices & salad
    D - fish pie; 4 syns for sauce; green veg

HEA - milk
    HEB - porridge oats
    Syns - cheese sauce 4; wine

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Ruthy1604 wrote: »
    4 weeks exactly til my hols & 6.5 lb to lose. :(

HorseyKaz wrote: »
    I was going to bow out, but after standing on scales for first time in a fortnight (+2.5 please Shalla :o) think staying on board might help stop me getting any more out of control.... so here's to reining it in and taking it one day at a time...:)

Great to hear that you're both going to forge ahead ruthy and kaz. I think we all know that while eating rubbish might give a bit of short term pleasure it's nothing like the feeling of getting a good loss. It's difficult to control so many things in life but we can control how we choose to eat (and drink:(). Go for it!!:A

EE plan so far:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, 2 fried eggs, tomatoes, HEA milk for drinks
    L: veg and lentil soup
    D:

That's as far as I've got. I need to do a small shop before I can sort out dinner. If I don't we'll have to eat curry from the freezer. I need a plan.:)
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning all.

Well, my first gain since I started in January 0.5lb on. :( Unsurprised as I've had a very hungry week for some reason and have made some rubbish choices and not planned meals as usual. So, no excuses, I know what I need to do.

Can someone explain the version of EE that speeds up weight loss? Is it cutting out carbs? What about syns? Think I need to shake things up a bit next week!

Congrats to the losers, sorry you're taking a break Beanielou do come back when you're ready.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure